• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally / NOJ

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Heres the set youve been waiting for.

This was actually one of the better teams we played. We only lost 1 match in finals, although it was a fluke :)

Round 1 - actually very unimpressed with myself in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sWsBqRYDI&feature=channel_page

Round 2 - A little more entertaining.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPlzDRtynSM&feature=channel

i really wish they had gotten more, you people would cry at the **** that happened that day LOL. allys a ****in monster on teams, im just an overseer

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
chewyy was not doing so well in doubles, but he did fine in singles.

gay *** spike at like 20% on second game second stock all because of the buffer system and screen change.

we should team next time noj :)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
haha well first off thanks for getting at least one set :) i forgot about that match i actually dont remember any of them but i know ALOT of **** happened like that in every set we played.... as far as teaming ehhhh i think Lain wanted to team. im actually getting tired of this game, BECAUSE of teams, i guess when u get babied by ally you want to win every time without trying :/ and thats definitely not happening around here :/

teams is the only reason i play this game. and i love GW more than any of you even can imagine to understand, which is why im so hard on everyone. and get pissed when you dont put me in somthing like the community GW vid... its like leaving YOUR FATHER out of a family portrait... but at least u got OBM in there :)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
wow i just realized theres sound in these :) YOUR THE MANNNNNNNN!

actually dude Lets team for the next circuit event. i like your style and now that i think about it you beat me last time we played. consider it done, unless ally comes(which he isnt) and wants to team, consider it done. if you wish

Denfo

Smash Rookie
I can understand why you were unimpressed with yourself the first match. It took you 8 years just to find your name. Pathetic.

Srsly though, that first kill on the D3 made me lol harrd. And that SD on your second life wasn't too good.
Second match was a prolonged joke after that double-spike in the scene-change, plus that combo that brought DK to 60% and D3 to 40% before you and ally took damage xD. Good **** man, you and ally work ridiculously well together.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Well, I only watched the second since the first sounded like it would be boring, and you two were wicked sick together. Three stock lol. <3 water shenanigans.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
NoJ did you like teaming with a Snake? Disregard the fact it was Ally (cause he's good).

I can't seem to get myself to like teaming with Snake players. It just doesn't feel right. Or it's too hard. Or it just sucks compared to other team combinations.

cutter

Smash Champion
Are there any good ZSSs in the MW? I would also consider that considering Wes and Dire did a lot of damage at G.I.M.P.E.D. and my teammate has picked up ZSS for a tournament this Thursday :)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Are there any good ZSSs in the MW? I would also consider that considering Wes and Dire did a lot of damage at G.I.M.P.E.D. and my teammate has picked up ZSS for a tournament this Thursday :)
i dont like basing my teams play on my bucket, sorry just a personal thing. i find it quite cheap and unskillful actually. will i do it sure. do we have any ZSS, no heh

and its not my fault GW sucked balls in melee, and i was still pretty good on teams in melee

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
NoJ did you like teaming with a Snake? Disregard the fact it was Ally (cause he's good).

I can't seem to get myself to like teaming with Snake players. It just doesn't feel right. Or it's too hard. Or it just sucks compared to other team combinations.
well 1 not only does your teamate suck on teams im betting your not that great yourself :)

sorry for being so blunt.

i like teaming with snake. unless its samurai panda because for some **** reason he think sticking his partner is the WTG and its not... unless its MK. no to mention the fact he ****in sux balls at sticking his partner.

I won a teams tournament in florida while i was there with Lambchops/Lifeafterdeath snake

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I like teaming with GW. Unless its NoJ, because he thinks running into grenades is a good idea, and he loves smashing the hell outta me. And he always runs underneath C4s whenever its about to go off.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I like teaming with GW. Unless its NoJ, because he thinks running into grenades is a good idea, and he loves smashing the hell outta me. And he always runs underneath C4s whenever its about to go off.
admits to

1. spamming nades

2. getting way to close to his partner at all times

3. leaving his C4 the entire duration so it blows up on random people.

ggs

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'll also admit to:

1. Winning in teams when I do that

2. Not losing in teams when I do that

3. Beating other people in teams when I do that

ggs

lou4222

Smash Lord
I team with a Snake and I think it works out well. This is probably because my partner has a pretty good Snake. We have won the last couple of local tournies here in Ohio and did descent at the last Midwest circuit event. We actually played NOJ and Ally in the second round and did descent in the first game but got stomped on our counterpick. NOJ if you come to the Springfield circuit event we definitely need to do some dittos. I think my GW is getting fairly descent and I want to know what you think

lou4222

Smash Lord
I appreciate it. Ill get some together. Right now the only ones I have are bad. They are a few months old. I plan on getting my tourney and mm recorded at the next Midwest circuit event . Hopefully I can get closer to the same level as you OBM and NOJ in the next couple of months.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I appreciate it. Ill get some together. Right now the only ones I have are bad. They are a few months old. I plan on getting my tourney and mm recorded at the next Midwest circuit event . Hopefully I can get closer to the same level as you OBM and NOJ in the next couple of months.
OBM maybe, me , no

:)

lou4222

Smash Lord
Hey Noj do you have any of the videos from the circuit event of you beating overswarm. I know OS taped them because i was behind you guys watching it. Those would be some good vids against a very competitive metaknight.

Top Bottom