• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL Character Costumes! new images, higher quality

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
thanks for the pics, and is just me or does classic wario last alt color remide you of hitler?

ConeZone

Smash Ace
why did they take out headband jigglypuff? that was my favorite alt. from melee. oh well.

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman
I appreciate the person who made the images, but still have one complaint:

They really should have picked a different stage than Final Destination. The heavy darkness and major shadows really don't emphasize the color differences. I think a better option would have been to use Isle Delfino, Mario Circuit, Yoshi's Island, Skyworld...pretty much any stage with a "mid day" sun to the looks.

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
wow. Way to own my thread.
Official Character Colors thread
It's nice to see the character's full body (in yours). Mine is just from the character selection screen, but I think mine is easier to view because it has 6 pics per line rather than 2-3.
Yours are also more clear (although you have a lot of dead space to the sides of the characters), whereas mine are zoomed closer but more blurry. I was planning on redoing this after getting Brawl, though I doubt the need.

Hardly anyone seems to care that these threads exist and they tend to fall into the nothingness of hyperspace without bumps. So... *bump*
If you'd do the same to my thread, perhaps we could have a little thread war. :)

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol i still can't figure out why Wario is the character that gets so many different alternate colors

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
wow. Way to own my thread.
Official Character Colors thread
It's nice to see the character's full body (in yours). Mine is just from the character selection screen, but I think mine is easier to view because it has 6 pics per line rather than 2-3.
Yours are also more clear (although you have a lot of dead space to the sides of the characters), whereas mine are zoomed closer but more blurry. I was planning on redoing this after getting Brawl, though I doubt the need.

Hardly anyone seems to care that these threads exist and they tend to fall into the nothingness of hyperspace without bumps. So... *bump*
If you'd do the same to my thread, perhaps we could have a little thread war. :)
Well after all, your thread did inspire me to make this one =]

lol i still can't figure out why Wario is the character that gets so many different alternate colors
There are six for WarioWare/biker Wario and six for classic/overalls Wario. Anything less would've been a ripoff >.>

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
Wario sucks! Take more from him and give them to characters that need them (Pika, Jiggs, Lucario...)

And... Olimar's green suit looks kinda strange... with pink shoes and all.

The costumes are great this time around. These are some of my picks.

Fire Mario
Golden Bowser
Almost all of Wario's costumes
Dark Link
Dark Zelda and Sheik
Whitehair Ganondorf
Fusion and Dark Suit Samus
Golden Meta Knight
Pink Dedede
Dark Fox
Black Falco
Grey Lucario
Blue Ike
Mr. Saturn Ness
Calvin Lucas
Leopard Snake

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
All of my picks:
Fire Mario
Wario Mario
Fire Luigi
Waluigi Luigi
White, Green, and Red Peaches
Gold Bowser
All of Diddy's
All of Wario's classic costumes
Dark Link
Blue Zelda and Dark Zelda
Dark Sheik
Old Man Ganon
Dark Toon Link
Phazon, Fusion, and Gravity Suit Samus
Black Zamus
Green Pit
Black/White & Gold IC
Dark Blue ROB
Pink Dedede
Dark Fox, White/Green Fox
Dark Falco
Pink CF
Green Pikachu
White PT
Gray Lucario
Shiny Jiggs
Black Shirt Ness
Green Lucas
Red Snake
Black Sonic

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
wow these are truely amazing!!! white meta!! and white and black bowser look outstanding....im really disappointed in links and sonics alt. considering they are my two favorite players :( really let me down nintendo..

Zevox

Smash Lord
Wow, Luigi has a Waluigi outfit. Didn't see that coming after he got announced as an AT. And Samus got her Gravity Suit - very nice. These are all pretty cool in general, actually. Some even make me want to use characters I normally wouldn't touch.

Ones I'll definitely use:
Link - Blue (I like the Zora Tunic)
Zelda - Blue/Dark/Default (In roughly that order of frequency.)
Samus - Gravity Suit (If I ever play as her, that is.)
Pit - Gold/Light Blue
R.O.B. - Gold! (My Lord this one is awesome!)
King Dedede - Purple
Marth - Light Blue
Ike - Gold (Looks like his father, Greil.)
Lucas - Blue
Sonic - Normal (Because all the alts are dull as hell.)

Zevox

Black/Light

Smash Master
Shinies are overrated in the pokemon games, so I'm not suprised that brawl doesn't have them.
As has been said before, theres alot of over-rated things from other series in brawl. (Points at Dark Link)

And. . .IM A SHINY HUNTER! Some people breed pokemon, some try to raise the best pokemon and some (like me) hunt shinies. I have a decent amount.

Bajef8

Smash Ace
thanks a lot i've been looking for these for forever. all the pokemon got jipped. pika has 4 and the other pokemon have 5. wario must've stole all their alts.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
Why the heck did Wario get 2 diffrent costumes, each with 6 diffrent colors? He is probably the most hated character in Brawl. At least to me he is.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
HA!!! Bowser's got a TURTLE alternate color...that's hilarious!!!

Green skin, Brown shell

Dbsg

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the pics but i wish there really was a black charizard, oh well.

Charzonsos

Smash Cadet
Ike not only replaced Roy, but mugged him for his gold armor, and melted it to his own fitting.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Colors I like: (Not all filled out, also had to dig for some)

Mario - Blue Mario (Reverse colors)
Luigi - Fire Luigi (White w/ Green Pants)/ MAYBE Waluigi
Peach - Daisy
Bowser - Bling Bowser (Gold & Silver)
DK - Yeti DK
Diddy - Classic Red/ Pink
Yoshi -
Wario - Default/ Yellow
Overall Wario - Classic Yellow/ Mario (Red)
Link - Dark/ White
Zelda - Dark
Sheik - Dark (Almost reminds me of a girl in bondage gear...faintly)
Ganondorf - Dark
Toon Link - Dark/ Classic Brown
Samus - Fusion Suit
Zero Suit Samus - Dark Blue (Fusion Suit's Zamus)/ Whitish
Pit - Dark (Fallen Angel)
Ice Climbers - White
R.O.B. - NES/ Super NES
Kirby - Black and White
Meta-Knight -
King Dedede - Royal
Captain Olimar - Yellow
Fox McCloud -
Falco Lombardi -
Wolf O'Donnel - Dark/ Brown Wolf (Green)
Captain Falcon -
Pikachu - Pichu's Goggles
PKMN Trainer - Default
Lucario - Black and White
Jigglypuff - Red Umbrella thing
Marth - Red
Ike -
Ness - Emo Ness
Lucas - Claus
Mr. Game & Watch - Classic Black
Solid Snake -
Sonic - Default

Wario708

Smash Rookie
Cool, this must have taken a while, so thanks, but I got to say some of the characters's colors look so similar to each other. Examples- Sonic's, Lucario, Snake's (some). If I wanted to play a game with my freinds to see which one would be the best player with .............um............... well sonic, ( I think he's the worst colors) I would probably think I'm one of my freinds character for like 70% of the game. I mean Sonic doesn't have much clothes on and all they do is change his shoe colors to yellow, but the colors of his fur are a slightly lighter or darker color of blue! I mean Diddy Kong has a shirt and hat that cover 50% of his body so they obvouisly change the color of the clothes, BUT they also change his fur to a Freaken Yellow! Sonic's clothes cover only 15 - 20% of his body and they don't change his fur color! IDK if they didn't change the fur because it's not a Nintendo character or not, but I get mixed up with 1 or 2 characters in Melee if the colors are similar like Peach with the blue and pink dresses, I got mixed up like 2 or 3 times, but with sonic it looks like it could happen alot, and Lucario too. But yea nice job on the pics!

Top Bottom