• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL Character Costumes! new images, higher quality

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Thanks 56k,

Do you mind if I use the costume images of Pokemon Trainer and add it to my Pokemon Trainer: an In-Depth Guide and Analysis? (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142987)
(Of course I would credit you for it ;P )
Sure =]

Give Credit to Serebii, not him.
Wow, at least give me some credit where it's due. I got over 200 separate images and manually made 37 character-specific compilation images, it took me like 3 hours to do, plus finding other images (most of which I didn't even use) to get a better view. That's gotta count for something. :ohwell:

EDIT: Wow this was pretty lame of me, sorry :ohwell:
heh I won't edit it out because that would seem like I never said it, and that's just dishonest =P

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
Wow, at least give me some credit where it's due. I got over 200 separate images and manually made 37 character-specific compilation images, it took me like 3 hours to do, plus finding other images (most of which I didn't even use) to get a better view. That's gotta count for something. :ohwell:
Until you edit your first post to give credit to Serebii.net and the person who actually DID THE SNAPSHOTS you don't deserve any credit. Shamelessly stealing someone else's hard work and them saying you should get credit is rude, wrong, and pretty much stealing.

And please don't comment that you have more posts than me - you being a senior just gives you even less reason to do something like this.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Until you edit your first post to give credit to Serebii.net and the person who actually DID THE SNAPSHOTS you don't deserve any credit. Shamelessly stealing someone else's hard work and them saying you should get credit is rude, wrong, and pretty much stealing.

And please don't comment that you have more posts than me - you being a senior just gives you even less reason to do something like this.

You must've failed to read because he never did try to take credit for someone else's work.

Hello all, I found some better images so I decided to compile them into character-specific images ^_^

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Sure =]

What about giving me and my friend some credit where credit is due considering we've both spent countless hours capturing (my friend), formatting, resizing, sharpening all the images, which adds up to around 1,000 Brawl Images, and still many MANY more to come. Yes I put it on the internet, but that does not give you the right to put them together and then claim credit for them. Sorry, I know people appreciate it being put together, but you cannot claim credit for these. It's wrong

You should have said where you got them from at the get go...its the right thing to do otherwise, whether its your intention or not, you're taking credit for stuff that isnt yours

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
What about giving me and my friend some credit where credit is due considering we've both spent countless hours capturing (my friend), formatting, resizing, sharpening all the images, which adds up to around 1,000 Brawl Images, and still many MANY more to come. Yes I put it on the internet, but that does not give you the right to put them together and then claim credit for them. Sorry, I know people appreciate it being put together, but you cannot claim credit for these. It's wrong
I credit serebii for uploading them

and i credit 56k for showing them to me in little bytesize chunks.

So thanks to both of you.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
By the way, Serebii, I just looked at your special moves section. I lol'd at this description:

Wolf's Final Smash, like the other Starfox Characters is a Landmaster. It drops down from above and you get to control its movement and smite your foes. It is slow and not very maneuverable however but it's shots do decent damage to your enemies. As it is slow, you have to hope for the others to come to you or land on you for you to give them massive knockback which is a disadvantage to this landmaster. Be careful when using it as you may fall down a hole

Card

Smash Lord

You should have said where you got them from at the get go...its the right thing to do otherwise, whether its your intention or not, you're taking credit for stuff that isnt yours
Ah!

I had no idea the images were all taken from Serebii.net.
How about I'll give credit where it is both due :)

Courtesy of Serebii.net for ALL Character Costume Images and 56k for compiling and hosting the images in the "ALL Character Costumes! new images, higher quality thread"

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also If jigglypuff is wearing a flower then there really is no gender argument anymore.
Jigglypuff always had a flower. Besides, no matter what kind of equipment you have, you're capable of wearing one.

Though I still see Jigglypuff as a girl.

But ****it, Ness. Why must you have such a great costume? A black Mr.Saturn shirt AND a pink hat? You're making it awfully hard for me to completely switch to Lucas.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wow why am I being an *** about this, I'm sorry

Proper credit has been given in the first post. I apologize for not giving credit initially, and to anyone I offended, please forgive me.

I don't want anyone to be mad at me, I just put these together for everyone to see. I didn't even think twice about credit, as every other image compilation I've ever seen didn't have any :urg:

I am probably apologizing too much, but I really just want everyone to be happy. Please, don't hate me!

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
You must've failed to read because he never did try to take credit for someone else's work.
I didn't fail to read. Saying "I found" isn't giving credit, ***-hat. >_<

See? Other people put time and effort into capturing and ripping them - just claiming he found them is not given credit. So do us a favor, BentoBox, and stfu if you're gonna be an idiot about it.

THAT BEING SAID, I'll say thanks to the topic-creator for compiling the images, but he/she clearly didn't care giving credit where credit was due until he/she was flamed about it. I will say a huge thanks to Serebii, however - they are amazing captures. :)

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Wow why am I being an *** about this, I'm sorry

Proper credit has been given in the first post. I apologize for not giving credit initially, and to anyone I offended, please forgive me.

I don't want anyone to be mad at me, I just put these together for everyone to see. I didn't even think twice about credit, as every other image compilation I've ever seen didn't have any :urg:

I am probably apologizing too much, but I really just want everyone to be happy. Please, don't hate me!
Its alright :) I know people appreciate you compilin them so its all good...

I'm just a bit protective over exclusive content since some sites and places insist on taking it non-stop :/

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
THAT BEING SAID, I'll say thanks to the topic-creator for compiling the images, but he/she clearly didn't care giving credit where credit was due until he/she was flamed about it.
I'm pretty sure nobody flamed me, everyone was quite polite about it IIRC. Please don't try to make me sound like I was selfish, I really meant no harm! :)
Thanks

BentoBox

Smash Master
I didn't fail to read. Saying "I found" isn't giving credit, ***-hat. >_<

And stating that he found the images does in no way imply that he took them himself and thus should get all the credit. You've failed to read. Or rather, you're a drama *****. He posted pics he found elsewhere and people get on his *** because he supposedly stole them? Seriously.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Lack of shiny Pokemon saddens me. They've always intrigued me...

Also, I think Diddy has the best costumes in the game ^_^
Metaknight for worst :ohwell:

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
And Bowser has by far the coolest costume (His white, gold & gray one) followed by DK's yeti, Lucario's white, & link's original colors (toon link)

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .Goddess, I will NEVER understand WTH they took out Shiny Char/ Black Squirt/ retro PT from the demo!!!!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
No way man, aside from his old red hat, Pika has the worst costumes. :(
Pikachu really god shafted on costumes, but I like the few that he does have. Especially the green bandana :)...but wow, did they just get lazy? They remember to recognize classic Wario and give him twelve costumes, and yet Pikachu gets four? wow :ohwell:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
. . .Goddess, I will NEVER understand WTH they took out Shiny Char/ Black Squirt/ retro PT from the demo!!!!
ugh...I was SO looking forward to playing as that PT too :urg:

Also, black Sonic was removed for some odd reason T_T
Like, black fur Sonic >_>

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Pikachu really god shafted on costumes, but I like the few that he does have. Especially the green bandana :)...but wow, did they just get lazy? They remember to recognize classic Wario and give him twelve costumes, and yet Pikachu gets four? wow :ohwell:
I'm fine with the red hat that I always use, but I feel for fans of the party hat that he's had in all the games...up until now.

tanfastic

Smash Apprentice
Jiggs & Pika

Pika & Jiggs need new costumes! I am now not maining Jiggs because it's green ninja head band is gone!!! :(

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .Just counted.

Pike has the fewest colors @ 4 and ALL the other pokemon only have 5. . .. NONE of which are Shiny (Save Ivy. . .and only beeaaarrrrlly). :ohwell:

. . .Son of a B****!
Thats one of the main series where the characters have a clear alt color.
And is it just me in my anger mode or does Blue Char look . . .sick? And yellow/ gold Char looks. . .like a fake pokemon?:ohwell:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For most of them, I'm picking the Dark Costumes...

But for Bowser...Definitely Bling Bowser!!!

SilverFang

Smash Cadet
Most of them sure look great and I'm going to use them a lot, but I'll still use the normal costumes the most.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
. . .Just counted.

Pike has the fewest colors @ 4 and ALL the other pokemon only have 5. . .. NONE of which are Shiny (Save Ivy. . .and only beeaaarrrrlly). :ohwell:
But wait! If you look at the Jiggs with the straw hat, isn't he shiny? Purple tint, green eyes.

Also, this might be a stretch but is red hat Pikachu shiny? (red tint)

I don't know much outside of red/blue, but like I said before, shiny pokemon intrigue me :grin:

Top Bottom