• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all 9s

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
does anyone know how to get all nines with GW. or at least a pattern for it.
i meen it ant be all random can it.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
The main rules of the hammer are in alphameric's guide, but to actually give you an answer, it is impossible to get any hammer twice in a row.

So unfortunately, there isn't even the remote possibility to get sequential 9s as is the case of misfires.
I wish you could though :(

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
not necessarily, it possible to get two nines in a row. If you get a 9 then kill yourself then it is possible to get a 9 again, for it resets that rule where you cannot get any two judgements in a row.

But i wouldnt recommend it....lol

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
dude ive seen 2 nines in a row without killing yourself so there has to be some way of glitching it out or something. im sure the game creators know but they prob wont say anything.
im not saying its not impossible but im ganna try to figure this ou.t

j3ly

Smash Champion
The main rules of the hammer are in alphameric's guide, but to actually give you an answer, it is impossible to get any hammer twice in a row.

So unfortunately, there isn't even the remote possibility to get sequential 9s as is the case of misfires.
I wish you could though :(
i have a feeling u meant this in the way that u cant control misfireing, but u can get 2 in a row. Hell i must be one of 100s of ppl who thought they worked it out, got 3 in a row and was then very confused as to why my method stopped working lol :p
(impossible to control misfire)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
dude ive seen 2 nines in a row without killing yourself so there has to be some way of glitching it out or something. im sure the game creators know but they prob wont say anything.
im not saying its not impossible but im ganna try to figure this ou.t
No, you haven't. There are no tricks to getting 9's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom