• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

Dekar173

Justice Man
I've never gotten to play Xyro in low tiers just regular bracket and considering he plays Samus it's not really all that fair :/

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'll play you in the burger match thing, but not a real money match.

I'm not good enough to do money matches, that's what I meant by i don't play it.

Dekar you wanna team for this?

You know I won't lie...I might do Brawl teams at this. Maybe. That's a definite maybe. Melee singles and doubles for sure though.

So what are we looking at here? At least 45+ for Melee and Brawl thus far? Dang. And of course the SSF4 gang that lives here is huge...man.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if we've hit the 45+ number yet but we are gerting there :D we also need to make sure Alb. comes full force to this lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol it's worth entering for fun tho. That's how you get better :)
And also Goyf! Who are you teaming with? Leaf needs a teammate :D

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Wow, my eyes lit up when I saw this thread. I am coming with you AZ guys to this. Take me along, please? :D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You guys need to play me with your mains as well though....cuz....I....actually...play Sheik seriously xD.

People always wanna Sheik ditto me like its Captain Falcon or Ganon or something lol.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
I play Sheik seriously. She's my main. I use Marth for a second.

I've never played another Sheik offline. :s

LT MMs? ;d

Top Bottom