• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've been seperating my words with different tags since '06 :3 (No seriously, I have, cause this was an april fools prank on another forum I went to before this one.)

:059:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Melee predictions-
Dekar
other ****
****tier ****
but seriously who cares who places what aside from that handsome dekar fellow taking first?

Brawl-
Never ends because I'm never letting go of the ledge.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I don't blame you dekar. Those stages are scary! I'd hang onto the ledge for as long as possible!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol hard rock is 45 minutes away!
We have 2 that are much closer haha.

And sweet D.D. is coming!

tw1n

Smash Champion
hahahahaha well played.

And yes. the drunk duffman will actually put out ;)
That's why I love him.

tw1n

Smash Champion
This tourney should also have an emphasis on the DQ rules.
People need to be ontime to their matches. If they have a match coming up but need to use the bathroom or something, then they need to inform a TO.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
20 would be dumb. D3 could just chain grab characters to the edge which forces them to grab it, and time them out afterwards and they get DQed because they were forced to grab the ledge.

:059:

Hey everyone. The information has been changed. You can all probably figure that out by the title, lol. But just putting a new post in here to make it more obvious. Please read through and find the venue location and the final word on pricing and whatnot. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know and I will put it in there. :)

GASP! Vectorman!!!! It's okay if you don't show yo. :/ We'll miss you, but that's alright.

Alright Zach...I suppose I will add Tekken 6 to the tourney title as well. Also, I think any other tournaments being held should be side tourneys. I'll make a note of it in the info. post later.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I may be able to make this tourney. I should have plenty of time to decide anyway. Hopefully I'll have a job by then so I won't have to settle on just one part of the tourney. The more fun I have, the merrier.

tw1n

Smash Champion
VMan noooooo! You gotta show man :(

But if you can't come to this, then please PLEASE make it to Genesis2!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol jeez everyone wants to be on the front page haha. We should just set up a list for confirmed smashers for this whole thing.

Well, pictures and possibly video will have to wait until I get my camera fixed. :p But hopefully by the end of this week I'll have some good pictures up. :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sounds like a good deal bro :)
We also need to get word spread around Albuquerque. Try making sure everyone who plays melee can make it out here :)

Top Bottom