• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albuquerque Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile! More updates, read last post by me!

tekkie

Smash Master
i have no idea how i'm gonna get to ABQ. but i'll work on it. i havent played legitimate smash since forever so im getting worse but i wanna high five krd and the other OoS people

Dekar173

Justice Man
i have no idea how i'm gonna get to ABQ. but i'll work on it. i havent played legitimate smash since forever so im getting worse but i wanna high five krd and the other OoS people
High 5s all around.

You blew El Paso last time, right? I'm sure they could use a good old fashioned spitshine on their weiners again in exchange for some vehicular transportation.

I can house a few people. :) I think, haha. The Twins aren't the only people who can house, lol. Neil can house, and I'm sure several others would be willing to house you all as well.

I'M GONNA WIN AXE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Just a question....have you guys considered running the Unity Ruleset?
I've recommended it, but I haven't talked with anyone about it yet.

It'll probably get done though, we did it for MLGs, and that rulesset wasn't as well liked as this one overall if I remember correctly

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I always forget 2x trip rate because it doesn't affect ICs lol

We might as well just play SV only the...... oh wait, you do that

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Wait what? Tripping not affecting ICs? Get out. They trip all over the place.

:059:
No, I mean it doesn't go up on the ice on PS2, not that they don't trip in general (it only seem like they trip a lot because there are 2 ics, basically doubling a chance of a trip)

No no no, 2x your base rate.

Like for Luigi it becomes 4% :|
No, ICs base tripping rate does not double on ice. It remains the same.

Dekar173

Justice Man
No, I mean it doesn't go up on the ice on PS2, not that they don't trip in general (it only seem like they trip a lot because there are 2 ics, basically doubling a chance of a trip)

No, ICs base tripping rate does not double on ice. It remains the same.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so realistic brawlllllllll

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
It's not so much dashing, as the fact that whenever you dash, both Ics have a chance of tripping, making it happen more often and seem like a higher ratio. Good ICs walk anyways lol it keeps more options open.

Dekar173

Justice Man
It's not so much dashing, as the fact that whenever you dash, both Ics have a chance of tripping, making it happen more often and seem like a higher ratio. Good ICs walk anyways lol it keeps more options open.
But if you have to dash grab to get a grab in as a punish then you have to dash and that punishes you???????????????

W.e I use antitrip I don't care, but PS2 isn't legal at any tourney I'm running.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
But if you have to dash grab to get a grab in as a punish then you have to dash and that punishes you???????????????

W.e I use antitrip I don't care, but PS2 isn't legal at any tourney I'm running.
Yeah, I can't avoid that. I try to walk as much as possible to avoid it, but I can't.

If we're gonna ban PS2, just ban every stage other than likr FD/BF/SV lol. Maybe it's just because it's really good for ICs, but I don't have any problems with it

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya that's right. Russia's finest will be in attendance.

Won't make a difference tho. I'm winning this.

Top Bottom