• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Alex I did stay in city areas lol, hell, we have a house here.

But like Edmonton's airport itself is such a dump. Dirty, small, and unimpressive. Then you start driving from the airport to the city and all you see is empty grasslands, unkept roads (read: potholes), and horrible views. I could go on about the cities themselves but you get the point.

Brad, the reason why the girls are so amazing is cause they're legit lol, not fake. Even the older women are hot, they basically all grow up to be milfs olol

P.S. If (whoever it was) wants to be racistish and say it's full of Mexicans here...trust me, there's worse up in Alberta lol...

Enough bout that though. You guys / red deer still hosting that tourney in late august? Hopefully I won't be too rusty by that time

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
mmm, I hate edmonton because the downtown is so terribly set up. There's very few shopping and recreational areas in the core, so no one goes there. The only place for crowds would be the city centre mall really, which isn't even outside. No cold johns, look at montreal. This combined with the ******** city centre airport which limits height of buildings, forces buisness to expand outward, ****** space for farming and forces everyone to have a car just to get somewhere. Urban Sprawllll... hah, it ryhymes with brawllll...

Vancouver on the other hand, is constrained in a small space, making everything condensed with sexy tall buildings and crowds; no need for a car if everything's walking distance.

oh well, at least they will be closing the city airport and expanding the legit one.

also ****ing half of downtown is a private parking lot. http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x164/coldrsx/downtownparking-2.png

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah, that's probably the main reason why Edmonton is so bad, we have the most absolutely ****ing stupid planners EVER. Probably the worst in any one city in Canada, it's terrible. That's prob the only reason why I'd prefer Calgary over Edmonton

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Brad, the reason why the girls are so amazing is cause they're legit lol, not fake. Even the older women are hot, they basically all grow up to be milfs olol
I'm beginning to wonder if you even know what a real boob feels like let alone looks like.

you and tyler jeez, Edmonton's airport is hardly part of edmonton, so I don't really think it reflects the city

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Jack it's always like this, shush.

edit: also lol everyone at animethon met Chris, (HYLIAN HERO) and wrecked him, I lol'd

aish

Smash Journeyman
I would come jack, if i can come after work : D -is done at 5- but we're still smashing friday rite?? at shawns?!@# I was at animethon who's hylian hero =( and i thought by now we'd see some random people popping in from advertising smashboards to those animethon people D8 i even wrote on one guy's badge this site D8

100Infractions

Smash Rookie
Hylian hero is chris, he apparently got 4th or 5th or something just under all you guys.

He's not white.

also lol check this out guys

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hylian hero is chris, he apparently got 4th or 5th or something just under all you guys.

He's not white.

also lol check this out guys

Ahaha serioussss.

I was going to ban you because you are supposed to be banned iirc.

So I tried to do the perma-ban thing, but it said only Administrators can do them. I guess some of it still got through, must be a bug.

But seriously, don't act like such a turd when these things happen, maybe you wouldn't been banned so many times. You received a complaint, I checked your accounts out, c'est la vie.

Actions to correct this matter will be taken shortly

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lanowen, you have the biggest sig i've ever seen. I can't imagine how big of a post you'd have to post in order for your sig to appear while avoiding sig infractions. xD

Also lol Brad. Where do you get those from?

Sourdough

Smash Rookie
Not that I really mind, but at this point I'm just curious as to what I'm doing wrong.

Like I didn't act like a turd, I thought it was hilarious that I received 100 infracton points, I wasn't making fun of you, just like, come on, who gets 100 infraction points like that?

and really, who complains about me? Like I don't think Tyler still reports everything that he doesnt like.

The only person I can think of complaining about me is Luke, and seriously, if Luke is trying to get me banned when I'm doing nothing wrong it's dumb because 1. I only have fun around here when I'm getting banned. 2. He was upset because he thought I was trying to get him banned even though I wasn't.

edit: but seriously, what am I doing wrong? The only thing I've even done in the last two weeks was be a kind semeritan and help out an entirely new face at hosting a tournament?

-_- silly smashboards

dobleedit: That being said, yeah I had double accounts, but thats because I didnt think I'd be able to post with 100 infractions >_<

triple edit: Hey thats a single line post Lanowen

Llumys

Smash Champion
(@ After Dawn)

If anyone's interested, there's a Melee tournament in Winnipeg this weekend. <_<; There's other games, including SFIV, 3rd Strike, BlazBlue, HD Remix, etc. Anyway, there's a possibility going to host a Brawl tournament in Saskatoon in early 2010, so we'll keep you guys posted. If it happens, it may have Melee... we'll see.

>:|

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
(@ After Dawn)

If anyone's interested, there's a Melee tournament in Winnipeg this weekend. <_<; There's other games, including SFIV, 3rd Strike, BlazBlue, HD Remix, etc. Anyway, there's a possibility going to host a Brawl tournament in Saskatoon in early 2010, so we'll keep you guys posted. If it happens, it may have Melee... we'll see.

>:|
I might go to the 2010 tournament if it's popular

Sourdough

Smash Rookie
and **** spaghetti!

Dude, I've literally had people tell me to my face they plan to surpass my infraction points.

It ain't happnin' I can tell you that much.

I don't even have to do anything wrong and I get 100

edit: I wonder if theres like a record or something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I thought Desh had a lot of infractions/accounts.

And then someone reported Brad for the first time. Or when Joel became a mod. One of the two.

Brad, can you post a screen cap of your infractions? XD

Top Bottom