• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
K sup Brandon we're just bringing Shawn's cat to the Vet then we're going to head over. His Cat is puking everywhere it's top tier *** lol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I should be leaving in about 15 minutes so I will probably be there in half an hour.

P.S. My mom might phone your house to speak with your parents sometime soon.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Alright, as a pre-cursor? My Mom is available, but she is also at work.

So when your mom phones, I'll instruct her towards my own mother's work number so that they can have a little discussion. No biggy.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
joel will host sunday, but if his mom 5 stocks him i will
Things are actually looking pretty good at the moment. She's letting me move the TV downstairs and whatnot.

I'm going to say that smash sunday is happening. I'll call Carl later on tonight to work things out, or to cancel, if my mom 5 stocks me (I doubt it though).

So far we've got:

Joel
Carl
Tyson
???????
???????

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Things are actually looking pretty good at the moment. She's letting me move the TV downstairs and whatnot.

I'm going to say that smash sunday is happening. I'll call Carl later on tonight to work things out, or to cancel, if my mom 5 stocks me (I doubt it though).

So far we've got:

Joel
Carl
Tyson
???????
???????
matt and david (henrys bro that we played with at henry's hosue that day with jarrett)

i think thats it? maybe vic? but i doubt it.

vic, if u come to my place early on sunday, u guys can park ur car at my house and ill drive u guys with me to joel's.

my house is like, the first exit u take off of highway 2, which is ellerslie and go onto 111 street. thats basically my house.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
matt and david (henrys bro that we played with at henry's hosue that day with jarrett)

i think thats it? maybe vic? but i doubt it.

vic, if u come to my place early on sunday, u guys can park ur car at my house and ill drive u guys with me to joel's.

my house is like, the first exit u take off of highway 2, which is ellerslie and go onto 111 street. thats basically my house.
Yesh. I will be there for epic teams battles. Whereabouts do you live? Southsideish?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, he lives around millwoods region.

what time are u starting smash joel?

and it seems like dan is coming to this too?

need 2 setups? carl? haha.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman

So far we've got:

Joel
Carl
Tyson
???????
???????
I could probably make it. I need location or w/e.

FastFox

BRoomer
K, nothing is in stone yet. My mom might not be cool with more than 5 people over.

She's like a walking hopes and dreams holocaust.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

FastFox

BRoomer
Smash Sunday update!

Carl's lazy and asleep atm, so I wasn't able to get ahold of him. Tomorrow is on for sure, however a total of six people other than myself are allowed to come, SO, we've got:

Joel
Carl
Tyson
Matt
David
Jarrett
Shawn

This is where it gets difficult. I've only got one TV, a Wii, no game, and no controller. One TV is going to be an issue with six of us, so if one of you attendee's has another TV they may be able to bring (carlcarlcarlcarlcarlyouvegotlike8carlcarl), bring it, as well as a cube and game.

Smash will commence at 2:00PM tomorrow (Sunday), and will end at 8:00.

For reference, my address is 4218-37th st. and my home phone number is 780-463-4846, just in case Carl or Tyson don't know that already.

Also, Carl, bring the controller I always use. In return I have bought snax, however mine are in a bowl, not a box.

INVENTORY:

So far we've got
3 TV's
1 VCR
3 setups
HOPEFULLY 3 games/mem cards
1 WARM basement
1 Carl

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
So is smash tomorrow @ 1:30 or 2?

High school students having enough money to go to Ontario?
If you work you should ^_^

EDIT: If you need me to bring a disc/card I will, but I don't have DK 64... and I've been meaning to copy one of your guys' mem cards for awhile. So I'll do it if I bring it tmr.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
its at 1:30, i talked to joel already about it.

bring ur disc/mem anyway. u can copy and just in case if some ******** thing happens haha.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. I'm looking for any Melee tournaments around the Calgary area, and I do not have enough willpower to search all 542 pages in search of one haha. So, PM me if you know of an upcoming Melee tourney. :)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. I'm looking for any Melee tournaments around the Calgary area, and I do not have enough willpower to search all 542 pages in search of one haha. So, PM me if you know of an upcoming Melee tourney. :)
There's one next month in Saskatchewan, I think a few people from Calgary are going. You could probably hitch a ride with one of them.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Totally GG's at Brandon's and you're a great host, always a pleasure playing with you. Oh and Dan sorry that I couldn't get you a ride, Shawn had to leave to Curling on Sunday evening, so it would of been impossible to come back and get you.

But come over sometime kk?

Top Bottom