• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Well, me and SuperBoom are taking Greyhound, so if we get our heads sawed off by a guy with a knife, don't hate.

Besides, it's cheaper.
Funny enough, I was talking to someone about taking the Greyhound and they said "Don't get your head cut off!". wtf >_>

But yeah, it's either Greyhound or Red Arrow. Red Arrow is 72 bucks there and back, Greyhound is 45 for me. Thing is, greyhound takes 3 hours and their earliest departure is at 6:55 in the morning, lame., and the red arrow goes a whole lot faster.

Victra, how much is the hotel? And I don't have to make a reservation do I? I can just go like, "I need 1 room" and they'll be like, "okay, like npz"? Either way, it shouldn't cost more than 200 for the entire trip.

Mario ditto anyone? I've been practicing :D

E: ****, forgot to add something. What time are you guys taking the greyhound?

PALO DA SUFFOCATOR

Smash Cadet
You didn't hear about the guy who got decapitated and gutted on a Greyhound earlier this year by a complete stranger?
Strange, it was big news, lul. But I've been on the Greyhound twice since and I still have my head, so you should be okay. Then again, there was a total of 5 people on the last bus that I was on.

And, I'm no Victra, but I took the liberty of checking the rates for Stanford and it's 79.00 a night for a standard room with a queen sized bed. I think you should be okay without a reservation, but that's just me, you might want to reserve just to be safe.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
You didn't hear about the guy who got decapitated and gutted on a Greyhound earlier this year by a complete stranger?
Strange, it was big news, lul. But I've been on the Greyhound twice since and I still have my head, so you should be okay. Then again, there was a total of 5 people on the last bus that I was on.

And, I'm no Victra, but I took the liberty of checking the rates for Stanford and it's 79.00 a night for a standard room with a queen sized bed. I think you should be okay without a reservation, but that's just me, you might want to reserve just to be safe.
How far is like food or hotels from the plaza that CAST4 is at?

PALO DA SUFFOCATOR

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm pretty sure that CAST4 is in the banquet hall of the Stanford Inn, so if you get a room there, then you will be at the hotel already. It's right in the middle of down town, so there is food eeeeverywhere. Om nom nom. =)

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Funny enough, I was talking to someone about taking the Greyhound and they said "Don't get your head cut off!". wtf >_>

But yeah, it's either Greyhound or Red Arrow. Red Arrow is 72 bucks there and back, Greyhound is 45 for me. Thing is, greyhound takes 3 hours and their earliest departure is at 6:55 in the morning, lame., and the red arrow goes a whole lot faster.

Victra, how much is the hotel? And I don't have to make a reservation do I? I can just go like, "I need 1 room" and they'll be like, "okay, like npz"? Either way, it shouldn't cost more than 200 for the entire trip.

Mario ditto anyone? I've been practicing :D

E: ****, forgot to add something. What time are you guys taking the greyhound?
Friday 9:00am, we're going to be getting our tickets Thursday(Tomorrow) so yeah. The duration of the ride will be 2 hours and 5 minutes. You gonna join us?

kithkin

Smash Champion
I agree with azn slayers, if Sho really is splitting up team calgary.

Oh and Carl, I've managed to ledgetech Marts Fsmash multiple times without even properly DI'ing it

But it was battlefield so.

Just letting you know if it makes any difference.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer

Oh and Carl, I've managed to ledgetech Marts Fsmash multiple times without even properly DI'ing it

It doesn't.

Tech the first f-smash then get f-smashed again.

AWESOME STRATEGY.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Thanks for your help Jess. Yeah, there's a restaurant right above the venue, so if you wanna eat there then yeah. There's a pizza place across the street, and another one farther down. There's also a noodle house and blah blah blah. It's downtown, so you can find whatever.

Uh, Matt, I forgot to include you in the EHsians. >.< Do you join?

Ony

Smash Rookie
dude, vic. Why would i make you a sig if your just going to edit it. That ruins the purpose of me making it doesnt it? You make stinky poo.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol i dont wanna sleep in a garage its like winter **** in there.

put me with jarrett, might as well. whose that? connor's? who else is going to brent's or kyle's?

and i got an awesome quote for the sig for myself (assuming everyone else will have their own quote),

mine shall be: EH+ mindgames

edit: rofl feels weird when u guys say the name jessica, since my gf's name is jessica haha

edit2: u cant slay the asians, theres a billion of us.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for your help Jess. Yeah, there's a restaurant right above the venue, so if you wanna eat there then yeah. There's a pizza place across the street, and another one farther down. There's also a noodle house and blah blah blah. It's downtown, so you can find whatever.

Uh, Matt, I forgot to include you in the EHsians. >.< Do you join?
Sure, why not!

Friday 9:00am, we're going to be getting our tickets Thursday(Tomorrow) so yeah. The duration of the ride will be 2 hours and 5 minutes. You gonna join us?
Most likely. I thought it would take 3 hours to get there, but 2 hours and 5 minutes doesn't sound that bad. I'll leave a msg here later when I have a definitive answer.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

Battlefield is gross. Least favourite stage next to FoD.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I probably will be going. I'm assuming you mean Luke's house...?

Mm... it's 90 bucks for a room at the hotel for 2 people. A queen bed and a sofa bed. If someone wants to split the cost for convenience..?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, u and luke.

i want 1 more if im gonna head over too to play some teaaaaaamss.

and i also gotta get some of my hw done too so if i got time then ill go. i finish school at 2, so ill have to bus home then grab my car probs

edit: actually by the looks of it, ill still have some hw left to do on friday, so probably no go for me.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Okay, booked my reservation at the hotel.

Am going to go to the greyhound station after school tomorrow and book my ride. You think a departure time at 8:00 pm on Sunday is too late?

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Attn: everyone
(Oh shi wrong account; Levi hurr)
I'm done filming. I can start playing smash again.
Halcyon (Matt?) I'll mario ditto you at Cast4 :p

I'm so excited

PALO DA SUFFOCATOR

Smash Cadet
I personally think we should just have a section of the tournament for people to witness the incredible brute strength of the green DK.

I am, after all, PALO DA SUFFOCATOR.

kithkin

Smash Champion
You know I bring my Roy Joel.

HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO WAH "POPCOOOOORRRRNNNN" *D-D-D-D-D-Ding* Oof!

yay levi we can smash the day before cast lol.

Oh and Joel, yeah but the point is i'd tech it.

Oh and Tyson, don't forget we need to find achother asap for warm ups + team practice.

I'm so ready.

edit: That and I need to tell you I'm going through with my SUSPENSEFUL SECRET ACT OF SECRECY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT.

IT IS SHOCKING THE CRAZY THINGS I WILL DO

edit2: Tyson I left you an offline message,

And guys I might be staying at connors for various reasons, one being money issues, another being Joel being a douchebag and wanting to kick me out of the hotel so he can have it for himself, and just generally if connors isn't overfull with annoying people then I get to play Tyson, Sean, and Connor.

And Kat =3

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
OH BRAD.

I forgot to tell you, I've developed a secret technique that will destroy your Roy once and for all.

I like to call it the Crouch Cancel.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
WHAT?! I totally am. Central greyhound station @ 9:00 am tomorrow right? (I hope it's the right one because that's the one I'm going to today after school to get my ticket).

If it is, i'll be on the same bus as you guys.
I think you got owned. Jack and Dan came today. Why are you leaving edmonton at 9 tomorrow? You're supposed to be here by at least 10:00am

Steeeevo. Get *****.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
No worries, I'll just book an earlier bus time.

But I'll probably have to call you to get directions from the bus stop to the inn, unless it's like really close or something.

I guess for some reason I thought they were leaving on Saturday.

Won't be on forums till like 2-3 hours from now. Got to go do some more stuff at school then stop by the greyhound station. Will update when i'm done.

ManitoBrawl

Smash Rookie
Anyone here up for an Online Brawl? Manitoba preferred. Kinda bored ATM.

Speaking of, anybody know of any Manitoba based tournaments outside of Winnipeg?

Top Bottom