• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'd like the sig more if the fox in brawl didn't look like a complete douche. Not that you made him that way, but the brawl fox looks soooo bad.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'm Brad, I'm Kithkin, I'm the "death pool" guy from AME.

Essentially it went down like this, I got put into a pool that consisted of entirely top players, plus one or two guys there. It had... 4? of the top 7 finishers.

Well it's just pools right? Well sadly, because of this and how I did in the pools, I conveiniently got placed against another top 7 finisher right off the bat, and in Losers faced Levi.

Think of it this way, I was in the tournament the shortest time I possibly could have been, and my easiest match was a match against a friend of mine who I consistantly will lose to.

So yeah. But it's not all bad, I got to play all the pros I wanted to play without begging. And I impressed myself.

ANYWAYS, So, I'm still looking for a way to practice for Cast, cause nobody will smash at all, calgary please get back to me, god****. seriously.

and uh- anybody know any quick ways to make money? I'm serious, I talked to my parents and everything, they can't just loan me the cash, and I've looked everywhere, I didn't lose it, it was taken, it's not coming back.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Kay guys good news. I'm getting a ride with Stu to the tournament. All I need to do is figure out how I'm getting back to Calgary and voila. You have me.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I talked to Kevin and agreed on driving you there and back. Mae sure you talk to him, cause it looks like he's your ride back to calgary.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I talked to Kevin and agreed on driving you there and back. Mae sure you talk to him, cause it looks like he's your ride back to calgary.
AWESOME.

So I'll be coming into Red Deer with Stu, and leaving with Kevin? Sounds like a plan. What are the best hours to reach him at?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Okay peeps, 2 technical questions for you.

1. Which is faster. Full dash -> cc -> Fmash or Full dash -> wd down -> Fmash? (I'm assuming it will be the same for all characters, but if it isn't, what about Marth?)

2. If I want to ledgetech with Marth, I simply press ^B, ASDI towards the stage and press L right before I'm hit, right? It doesn't matter that I'm ASDI-ing before I hit L to tech, right? (I can always seem to walljump tech once or twice, but that's about it. And wall jump teching sucks for Marth)

Also, god**** the greyhound for taking 3 hours to get to Red Deer.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Okay peeps, 2 technical questions for you.

1. Which is faster. Full dash -> cc -> Fmash or Full dash -> wd down -> Fmash? (I'm assuming it will be the same for all characters, but if it isn't, what about Marth?)
cc -> fsmash. Dash cancel is instant, wavedash has landing lag.

But for a medium distance initial dash -> forward wavedash -> fsmash is superior.

halcyon.days said:
2. If I want to ledgetech with Marth, I simply press ^B, ASDI towards the stage and press L right before I'm hit, right? It doesn't matter that I'm ASDI-ing before I hit L to tech, right? (I can always seem to walljump tech once or twice, but that's about it. And wall jump teching sucks for Marth)

Al
The trick is to stop holding up on the controller. Teching with marth is alot harder because of this.

Up B -> smash DI horizontally toward the ledge and press L

I'm pretty sure ASDI only works for really easy techs like peach downsmashes.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Well, me and SuperBoom are taking Greyhound, so if we get our heads sawed off by a guy with a knife, don't hate.

Besides, it's cheaper.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tyson, I just talked to my dad and he was like "no, my house is garbage." And i was like "lol, k."

So, you can stay at Brent's or Kyle's. Just talk to them while you're at cast4. Their basement's are open, and Kyle has both his basement and garage.

Top Bottom