• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
In some regions they actually care but Canada has always kinda been a hands-free zone.

Untill somebody started reporting everyone.

Now they hover around giving infractions like they should.

Oh and Pichu is beast, that is all.
I'd be difficult to differentiate between the 'good' and 'bad' posts. Unless it's blatant spam or one liners, we never had a solid topic going in our thread so it would be hard for them to give out infractions for us being 'off-topic'. It seems pretty easy to avoid Brad...

I concur.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
whoops, i worded it wrong, i meant, if u have internet as in a comp for me to use that wouldnt bother ur parents or w/e in using it. cause if u had 1 comp, and they wanted to use it, and im on there for 3 hours.. then well.. lol its not good.

if thats teh case, do u have wireless? i can just bring my laptop

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
whoops, i worded it wrong, i meant, if u have internet as in a comp for me to use that wouldnt bother ur parents or w/e in using it. cause if u had 1 comp, and they wanted to use it, and im on there for 3 hours.. then well.. lol its not good.

if thats teh case, do u have wireless? i can just bring my laptop
Yeah and Yeah. I have a laptop as well, but you should bring yours anyways.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
After CAST4 will people still play Melee as much as they do now? (Like a smashfest every month or two)

I just have the feeling that it might die down after CAST4 but I still want to play melee as much as we do now. :(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
After CAST4 will people still play Melee as much as they do now? (Like a smashfest every month or two)

I just have the feeling that it might die down after CAST4 but I still want to play melee as much as we do now. :(
Did I mention how much I love you Matt?

I donno, I honestly don't want to switch over to Brawl.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think brawl will take over for a bi t, but there will always be a melee presence. I am kinda looking forward to brawl, actually.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

Did I mention how much I love you Matt?

I donno, I honestly don't want to switch over to Brawl.
You're making me blush :)

Hmm.. since I ended up being a lazy *** and NOT getting my driver's license like I had intended. Also the fact that it's probably too late to mooch a ride, is there a greyhound or something that goes to Red Deer?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
So by the looks of things, I might not be able to attend CAST4. I'm greyhounding back to calgary on the 21st of November, because right now I'm in Edmonton.

I still need to get ahold of this elusive Kevin guy. I've called but only got an answering machine. Help me out guys.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
just greyhound to red deer first then go to calgary after the tourney?

do you have to be in calgary on the 21st
I don't HAVE to be, but that's when my return is. I was thinking I could head to Calgary for the 21st, then on the 22nd catch a ride with someone or something.. I dunno.

Why the crap would Melee go down?

Also, if I'm able to, I challenge someone to a Mewtwo ditto. I'm not sure I can afford a money match.
Also, LOL. Challenge me. My Mewtwo is godlike (for a mewtwo).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Blitz you're going to CAST4 right? Are you driving? And what time? And what route are you taking? lol, this all has a point if you look on the CAST4 thread.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh, ps I got the new Animal Crossing. Fuccccck brawl, I'll be playing this **** after cast4.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Pleased as punch, I love it. I am sure you have the ability to win at least one match, but it all depends on the brackets, gotta have confidence.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Pleased as punch, I love it. I am sure you have the ability to win at least one match, but it all depends on the brackets, gotta have confidence.
Well, it has to do with the pools too. As long as you're not owned like Brad was at AME, you'll probably do fine.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Kithkin, at melee's end (big calgary tourny last december). He got placed in this "death pool" with all these good people. And then got ***** first round and then got ***** in loser's.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ouch.

Okay, so basically someone is gonna have to teach me exactly how tourney rules work.
All the players are separated into equal-sized groups. These groups are called pools. Basically, you play everyone in that pool (best 2 out of 3 usually, depending on the time.) and your ranked depending on how many matches you won in your pool. Basically, if you do well in your pool, you'll have a better spot in the bracket. So don't biff it and get dead last, or you'll play Bam or something first round.

Once your in the bracket, it's double elimination so you have 2 chances.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

All the players are separated into equal-sized groups. These groups are called pools. Basically, you play everyone in that pool (best 2 out of 3 usually, depending on the time.) and your ranked depending on how many matches you won in your pool. Basically, if you do well in your pool, you'll have a better spot in the bracket. So don't biff it and get dead last, or you'll play Bam or something first round.
Who's Bam?

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Why does it have a point? <<

Curious now, I checked and didn't see much change.

Also; Yes, looking for challengers for my Mewtwo. It is bad if I do better with Mewtwo than I do with say, Fox or Falcon?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Are you responding to me? Well it doesn't matter anymore so w/e. I was wondering if you could give my friend a lift if you were passing through Saskatoon, but nvm.

Top Bottom