• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Taste

Smash Apprentice
21st is the next tournament, yes. Although after that one post Saskatchewan hasn't been saying much. Alberta, do you part and invade them and taunt them in their threads (I have been doing so).

I haven't played the latest version of project M, tho I saw a vid of Lucario looking pretty boss. Someone should bring Project M to our next smashfest.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
LOL Brad way to not even answer the question. Of course I'm staying with you, I just need to know when :p
Sorry, I was too busy trying to get over the fact that everyone thinks I'm the jerk to Allan when all I ever did was poke fun at results when he cleanly bullies me. /legit bothered.

I just told Saskatchewan that Carl/Dan > all of them

And they might have a chance vs our people who have been playing for less than 3 years

They have to come down now
You do realize that being one of the only three albertans who went to the big sask tournament a couple years ago, and having crushed them all, that their best representation of "Albertan skill" is me, right?

Like, I beat every saskenwanianite while I was there, so if they think they have a chance, either they're blind, or they've gotten better than me. Which means they can probably hold their own against all of us.

Just' sayin.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
You do realize that being one of the only three albertans who went to the big sask tournament a couple years ago, and having crushed them all, that their best representation of "Albertan skill" is me, right?

Like, I beat every saskenwanianite while I was there, so if they think they have a chance, either they're blind, or they've gotten better than me. Which means they can probably hold their own against all of us.

Just' sayin.
They have one paulfalco and that's it

I'm thinking Carl vs any Falco that's worse than Blunted Object, Luke vs any Puff and then Paul vs everyone else

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I msg'd my contact about using that lil spot in the student clubs area. If we get the green light I'd be down for this Saturday.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Teemo is dumb and just shouldn't be in the game.

That being said, yeah people feed him hard early since lol poison, but lategame he just doesn't do anything at all except make you afraid to run around at low hp

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Teemo is dumb and just shouldn't be in the game.

That being said, yeah people feed him hard early since lol poison, but lategame he just doesn't do anything at all except make you afraid to run around at low hp
Lol I love people who think that.

Hint: I don't play AP Teemo and I annihilate everyone come late game.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Add me, same username as Smashboards. Actually, I'll add you. I'm not great at League, but based on elo we're around the same skill level (not that elo means much XD)!

AD Teemo does less damage than every other "true" AD carry and only has 500 range making him very unsafe, while bruiser Teemo and on-hit Teemo do basically no damage at all.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
AD/Tanky DPS teemo falls off hard compared to any other character in the role.

Tl;dr Teemo is good for nothing but gimping noobs.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Use to play league a lot, but stopped since d3. Just started playing again a little.

:phone:

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping to hear back wether we can use the space or not, haven't yet. What time on saturday would you guys want to go? I think the clubs area is open 9-5

Rush

Smash Apprentice
I think we'll be fine, people generally use the club space as they please. Plus there won't be many people there anyways.

Top Bottom