• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
im a maybe;)
my dad is impulsive and may leave at any second lol
@ daniel dont get grabbed;)
also would anyone be up for 64
last time i was salt

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Yayuhz, I gotta practice my gay Daniel Fox for winning tournaments and not my FastFox for friendlies

And my pocket gay Marth
I will destroy you... by playing gayer. I need to play more patient sometimes... need to use ma gun more often. I also want to play Clarke and Ben since we didn't play once last time. Of course I wouldn't mind playing Mo again and maybe give some tips for Matt, techskill wise that is.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
team is cviper , doom, ammy. and idunno if im good but ill let the results determine that lol
i might also be going to the alberta beat down 3 tourney

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I'll come out tomorrow, not at 9 tho. Maybe 10 or 11? We can stay till whenever, tho I don't really want spend my whole day at the university. We'd only have 2 tvs I think so i can bring 1 setup.

Let me know when u guys would come and who would come so I can gauge things.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I'll come out tomorrow, not at 9 tho. Maybe 10 or 11? We can stay till whenever, tho I don't really want spend my whole day at the university. We'd only have 2 tvs I think so i can bring 1 setup.

Let me know when u guys would come and who would come so I can gauge things.
I'll probably come, probably not for the whole day either cause the Compsci people want wings I think

Also, I just learned how to Shine OoS without leaving the ground with Falco, I'm so proud of myself

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Is this at The Hive? I have orientation in the afternoon at the university so I'll probably be there.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
@ben get better soon drink lots of water and go to sleep early;)
just come to the smashfest with a white surgical mask
and wash your hands
my brother has informed me you will be interrogated buying surgical masks in drug stores lol
BE AFRAID!!!
This just in: Blue surgical masks FTW

Taste

Smash Apprentice
So I currently have a rough cold (I basically have no voice) so I'm not 100% on the smashfest tomorrow, I might make u guys sick.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
team is cviper , doom, ammy. and idunno if im good but ill let the results determine that lol
i might also be going to the alberta beat down 3 tourney
Goddamnit Paul, why do you always pick the gayest characters?

Like holy ****ing **** just play Nova, Iron Fist, and Nemesis. Just so I can say for once I might not have to deal with campy ****

(just in case, again, total respect, just **** your characters)

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I'm super super sick, I just can't do tommorow. I gotta be well rested for my birthday the day after. Another saturday then, unless someone else ends up hosting.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Guys, I'm super super sick, I just can't do tommorow. I gotta be well rested for my birthday the day after. Another saturday then, unless someone else ends up hosting.
Do you need to be there to be a supervisor of sorts? Will the people get pissed if you aren't there?

Daniel, you have the keys to that place right?

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Do you need to be there to be a supervisor of sorts? Will the people get pissed if you aren't there?

Daniel, you have the keys to that place right?
No he really doesn't. People use the clubs space as they please. I obviously don't have keys since I have no association to that particular club. If anyone has a alternative idea or willing to host that would be pretty nice.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Clarke wanna host... I'll actually go this time LOLOLOL. In a related question, do you have 64?

Also I'd like to re-open the idea of a smash club. Getting the club started isn't what I'm worried about, we should be able to get enough people. The thing is we'll need a few people to fill exec positions because it is mandated. It's not really that much work... but probably too much for just one or two to handle.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman

Like holy ****ing **** just play Nova, Iron Fist, and Nemesis. Just so I can say for once I might not have to deal with campy ****

are you saying my falco is a zoney/ campy style falco???
i dont think i am lol
neither with the way i play my marvel team lol

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Cathode Ray Tube ... you will learn about it in depth in high school physics =D. I was about to post a "Let me google that for you" link...then I realized I shouldn't be a condescending prick haha.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I can host today
and i have and want to play 64;)
we would need ben to get us tvs, we cant just show up lol
bring a 64 controller cause controller johns r hella legit in that game

Tyson651

Smash Lord

See marlinpie, that will answer all your questions lol. (most technical marvel player)

:phone:

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Yea don't go to uofc, the TVs are locked away and I have the only key lol.

I can see myself being better by monday perhaps. I wonder if the student clubs are/mac hall is open then?
@matt, CRT TV basically means a Tube TV. Wiis and GC's lag on flatscreen tvs, so tube tvs are our only option.

also, anyone know where I can get some n64 stuff, like smash bros? Having no luck on kijiji

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i cant sell u my smash bros but i have other games i would sell
also my phoneisdead charging now so leave me a pm if u r coming!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Also, I just learned how to Shine OoS without leaving the ground with Falco, I'm so proud of myself
just do it faster than normal... except it's worse because you can get grabbed out of it

Tyson come over today, once we clean up all the beer from last night we'll smash for a bit before heading off to see Carl tonight :3 dress in beach themed clothing

:phone:

Taste

Smash Apprentice
clarke, could you pm me a list of what you might want to sell n64 wise, with your asking prices?

I'm mostly after games and controllers atm, maybe a memory card

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Dammit, I was already busy since no one said anything by last night. Hmm could you host tomorrow? Matt texted me today and it seemed like he wanted to go.. Ben why don't you try ebay?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i am leaving on vacation tommorow, i put that i could host last night but edited it out cause i thought noone would come. moe came anyways and we played lots of 64 and only a little melee.
Thanx again for coming moe;)

Top Bottom