• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Oh man, tag replacing too?

I'm not gonna watch through 2:40 hrs of footage to catch this stuff haha. I gotta study too >_<

Don't blame me when I upload a wrong tag :Y

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOOOOOL i have to admit i lost

from the facts that 1, the timing of that was hilarious, and 2, you called out brandon specifically and thats freaking hilarious.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Ah great. I have no idea if the vids I just uploaded of carl vs dan were friendlies or tourney. There's a random sixth game and it's on brinstar. Now there's no way people do brinstar for friendlies here so that means the first vid is a friendly? But then the next match has stage striking, so does that mean that the brinstar match was the end of a set and that it's actually grand finals?

No idea what's going on with this tape. I'm just going to put up the vids and then you guys sort it out lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like this guy haha.

Are you interesting in coming out to any of our brawl tournaments? They're hosting by the smash bros club over at the University!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh really? you should really come out to the university events sometime! they're a blast!

Top Bottom