• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Japan is pretty ****ed up, but a lot of asian countries have really ****ed up **** going on all the time. China is passing a law next month requiring a government permit to reincarnate, to prevent the Dalai Lama from being reincarnated. The law gives them the right to kill him if he is in China or something lol

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
yeah levi but that's communism. the government has complete control in china and does whatever it wants, whether or not the people support it. japan, however, is a democracy, and there isn't any law forcing them to do the weird **** they do

Crusayer

Smash Lord
So I'll be uploading the long lost footage of that calgary tourney some months ago. It is like two tapes long so it'll take a while.

I have no idea who's who, so when I'm uploading I'll probably put down the generic character vs character. If you remember a tag you use, color, etc details, I'll try to change it.

I also have no idea which games will be friendlies or tourney (other than the obvious stage strike ones). So see if you guys can help out.

EDIT: Oh I'd also like the exact date for that tourney too please.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
all i want is paul vs david and paul vs will haha

paul and i have some friendlies on there too, would be cool to see

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
So I'll be uploading the long lost footage of that calgary tourney some months ago. It is like two tapes long so it'll take a while.

I have no idea who's who, so when I'm uploading I'll probably put down the generic character vs character. If you remember a tag you use, color, etc details, I'll try to change it.

I also have no idea which games will be friendlies or tourney (other than the obvious stage strike ones). So see if you guys can help out.

EDIT: Oh I'd also like the exact date for that tourney too please.
The calgary tournament last summer was around July 12th, 2010.. according to the fb photos i took while we were there. I'll try and help out with what i remember :l

-Paul used "SK" tag
-Jarrett and I teamed for doubles, we were probably the only fox/samus team there.
-Will was green falcon, victor was probably white falcon with SNSD tag (still best tag)
-I went blue fox, Dan was probably black marth, Carl was probably red marth, red sheik, red falco =P
-The only games i had recorded was i think one doubles match vs Tyson / Allan, and singles against Allan's fox/samus and Paul's falco. (Just watch for dragonz combos)

Thanks for uploading these, i really, REALLY want to see Will vs Paul again.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Lol one tape took 39 gbs of space to record.

Does the tape include friendlies or is it all tourney?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Btw, did anyone post the bracket or w/e for that tourney? I don't know how to name where in the tourney the game is.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Unforunately no, we didnt post it. Yeah i have no idea how you're gonna figure that out. All i know is i got knocked out somewhere in winners by Carl and somewhere in losers by Paul :l

Dan vs Carl WF, Dan vs Will LF, Dan vs Carl GF. sorry if im ruining any of this to anybody, i highly doubt i am though =P

Yeah thats Tyson and Allan.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOOOOOOOL oh my god i remember now. david vs allan was hilarious lmfao

also david vs paul in the almost dragonz combo comeback

Get@Will

Smash Champion
-Will was green falcon, victor was probably white falcon with SNSD tag (still best tag)
I think I went green when I played paul in winners something, then switched over to white and used the SNSD tag (<3 victor) in losers.... semis? also against paul.

Not 100% sure. Just look for the falcon doing double down throw drop zones lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
will had really sexy combos

my matches with paul should be on the second tape after carl/dan

Top Bottom