• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
For anyone who is coming tomorrow, anytime after 12 is good. Ring the doorbell, and if that fails (because I'm probably downstairs), just phone me and I'll let you in.

... So who is coming?

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
If Southgate wasn't so far, I'd be there. Unfortunately all of you have to suck and be on the opposite side of the city of me <.<

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
No, the 2 is in there. As Tyson said it's right by southgate. If you go down 51st turn south onto malmo road. Then take your third left (before the road starts to curve around again) and my house should be on the left hand side.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I figured we all needed a laugh.

i don't know if it's just me but i find doggy really, really hard. like, not having sex in that position, but getting into the position to start with. I can't seem to ever get inside my girlfriend when we try, it's ****ed, but not literally (lol). I've been told it's tricky, but I dunno, I'm definitely not too small.

halp?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Real post by Joel on a real forum somewhere else.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor, when do you get into town? Me and Sid were looking for some pre-VICTRA smashing with you.
Okay. My dad has been a little annoying lately. I'm supposed to be camping sometime this week, but he hasn't given me a date yet. I will for sure be in Edmonton next week, but i'm not sure whether or not i'll be in Edmonton before or even on this coming weekend. I'm really really sorry, but there's not much I can do about it. :/

Anyways, on lighter news, hopefully this will make up for it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5016922

Top Bottom