• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Levi5

Smash Ace
Smash is fine, we just don't post about it on smashboards because it's a waste of time and no one from Calgary even goes on them.

kithkin

Smash Champion
It's because central canada thread is now the spam thread, and for some reason I can't explain, people decided to turn our PR thread into the main alberta thread, because theres been two tournaments announced in that thread...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Well, maybe to add some more activity to this thread, we could have awards, similar to that in the BC thread. You know, like Most Technical, Best Low Tier, Friendliest Smasher etc.

Just a though. =3

Also, Joel should come on smashboards once and a while and update the first post. =P

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
I vote Victra Least Likely to attend a tournament match (are you seriously not coming this weekend?!?!)

Levi5

Smash Ace
I should win best record on event match 51 award. I did it in 2:04 with ganondorf, no strategies, just fighting as hard as I can.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hey guys, we have that victor melee thing at sid's place on sat?

info please (time, address, etc)

i wanna come :)

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
OhMAHGAWWWW

Speaking of which...

Since Victor isn't able to make it, I'm not going to be having a tournament. I'm still hosting, though it will be a large-ish smashfest like the last few times. I'll need cubes/wii's. I have 3 TV's, so I think we're good for those. I suspect that this will be primarily, if not only, Melee.

For everyone:

10808 18 ave NW, tomorrow (Saturday) anytime after 12 noon.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OhMAHGAWWWW

Speaking of which...

Since Victor isn't able to make it, I'm not going to be having a tournament. I'm still hosting, though it will be a large-ish smashfest like the last few times. I'll need cubes/wii's. I have 3 TV's, so I think we're good for those. I suspect that this will be primarily, if not only, Melee.

For everyone:

10808 18 ave NW, tomorrow (Saturday) anytime after 12 noon.
I'm the best.

Top Bottom