• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
anyone wanna have some pre victra smash with dan and I tonight at 7

the weather sux but i rearranged my basement and stuff.

its nice. come. :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
okay. I'm leaving to Edmonton on Tuesday, so I probably can't do anything until maybe Friday/Weekend. So Sid, can you host this weekend? If not, i can have 2 people over. =)

Melee please. kthx.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Then come to calgary.

WE'LL PLAY SMASH, THEN HALFWAY THOUGH EVERYONE EXCEPT ME AND LEVI WILL DITCH TO PLAY DIABLO

kithkin

Smash Champion
I was debating whether the other spelling or not was required.

And hey TC, we're good friends here in calgary smash, if there awsn't so many people, I'm sure levi would've joined too.

I mean we don't only smash -_-

Also Jesus **** calm down.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Carl I love you, please don't smash at Levi's the day I'm busy (worst part is I don't know whether its fri/sat or sun I'm busy, my parents have yet to inform me)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Carl I love you, please don't smash at Levi's the day I'm busy (worst part is I don't know whether its fri/sat or sun I'm busy, my parents have yet to inform me)
lol are you asking me or some higher being? it seems like your availability is out of your control so you can't really expect mine to be either

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Sid won't be hosting this weekend because of frag, but hopefully next week OSHI will go down. You free Thursday Victra?

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Victra... Thurs or Sun, what works? (If sun, will there be... SMASH SUNDAY?!?! ie who can host one?)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hey Jim,

Are you still dealing those white controllers? if so name a price cause my silver one is starting to suck and they don't sell gc controllers (let alone sexy ones) anymore.

Top Bottom