• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
playing smash while drunk is optimal

carl played brawl last night and i caught a glimpse of his legendary pit. y'all so jelly.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Taking on Carl's Pit wouldabeen awesome. dfksjd If I can take on his Marth every time I fight him, he can take on my hedgehog in the next Smash game. dfakdh /brb healing

Tyson651

Smash Lord
whoops, i usually just look at the picture instead of looking at the names and i got you two confused. you guys are brothers (right). sorry lulul.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
No, we're not related. =P
Also, his picture is an Asian girl; mine is a pixelated androgynous figure based on SmarterChild. Our pictures aren't close at all. XD

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Didn't you two come together to the calgary smashfest? I remembered someone saying the two were brothers or something. My memory is crap I guess lol.

And that's one hot prof man. It's not going to be hard. I had a pretty young female prof and she marks easier since they're nicer lol

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
Black hair. Yellow skin. Squinty eyes.

Jk XD.

On a more curious note... did you guys ever eat the watermelon?

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
aight soooo uofc might host another smash tourneyyy yeeeeeee
water melon was delicoussssss
^This.

I told them Edmonton was interested, so they are going to try to host a tournament late January or early February.

GG's today, didn't bring my A game :-\

Tomorrow we're trying to book a room in the library to play some again. I got class from 8:00am to 9:15, and then one at 12:30-1:45.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
We're interested? Lol I dunno if anyone will be driving down or not though

Lol tyler. If she's easy, then.. walking STD anyone?

Rush

Smash Apprentice
^This.

I told them Edmonton was interested, so they are going to try to host a tournament late January or early February.

GG's today, didn't bring my A game :-\

Tomorrow we're trying to book a room in the library to play some again. I got class from 8:00am to 9:15, and then one at 12:30-1:45.
When and where today? I have only one class today so I have free time. We should exchange contact info. I need to play you again haha

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
We made a vodka melon out of the one you brought to jber's house

>=)
Haha, I'd loved to have seen that. XD

Also, yay another smash tourney! =D
If I flake on this one, everyone here gets $5. Please don't plot against me for $5. I hope it's during our exam break.
Too bad 1st place in Brawl has already been decided (unless Edmonton actually comes down). Oh well, guess I can settle for 2nd. XD
Also, they'd better not push this tourney back until April or something; I'd be kinda pissed...

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
When and where today? I have only one class today so I have free time. We should exchange contact info. I need to play you again haha
Gimme your cell number and I'll call you if something comes up.

MY PHONE CAN ONLY RECIEVE TEXTS BUT CAN'T SEND THEM

Paul I still have your mem stick I'll give it back tomorrow if we can find another time to set this up

VGC said the last tournament was a test, and it was a success and I managed to hype them up for another tournament sometime at the end of this month or early Feb or something. But honestly, it's still up in the air right now. It might be anywhere between late Jan to mid March. What works for you guys?

EDIT: Subzero's Ganon is better than his Roy.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Gimme your cell number and I'll call you if something comes up.

MY PHONE CAN ONLY RECIEVE TEXTS BUT CAN'T SEND THEM

Paul I still have your mem stick I'll give it back tomorrow if we can find another time to set this up

VGC said the last tournament was a test, and it was a success and I managed to hype them up for another tournament sometime at the end of this month or early Feb or something. But honestly, it's still up in the air right now. It might be anywhere between late Jan to mid March. What works for you guys?

EDIT: Subzero's Ganon is better than his Roy.
Ok message sent. Dude, that Ganon is friggin' beast.

Top Bottom