• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i'm getting my expo at like 40-50 supply

hmm, good strats. i'll try them out later. thanks.
np. i just watched this vid lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pALh2LnfmgA

i think he does quite a bit of stuff i was saying.

SPOILER, read after u watch the vid
the problem is when they get hydras, you have to get those collo out to counter. otherwise hydras just wreck gateway units.

If Sid's place wasn't so far away I would be tempted to leave after work and come....

I wouldnt get there till like 7 and then id have to drive home and work the next day.
:(

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Great smashfest sid!

Jarrett, close match, holy sh*t

Also, my teams ganon, one bajillion times better than my normal ganon. "You don't need to L-cancel ganon's attacks, they send your foes off of the map anyway"

Also, roy for god-tier in teams

how get her back
lol, what is this from?

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I don't know if i will even be able to upload this 5 hours+ worth of footage haha. I don't even know who's playing on the TV most of the time.

Tags: Random friendlies. ?? + ?? Vs ?? + Dan

David's probably the only one that hasn't been recorded yet (that actually plays anyway).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
just get the ones that are obvious
like white/red marth being carl, samus being jarret, pink falcon/white fox/ pink peach as me, green/blue peach as riley etc.

LOOOL OMG hahah Riley what the heck are you wearing hahaha looks so attractive

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
riley's peach and ganon both ****.

both pulled a ztd combo on carl iirc. INTENSE.

carl ***** my face so hard these days

SWEET BRO

Smash Rookie
yeah man i 4 roach their base for an expansion, put out the roach, have some speed and mine crystals on 5 of my expansions till they 7 gate me then late game i mutaroach their base and go to their expos all of them.

after i win i flex right in their face

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so i figured out what was wrong with my desktop, basically the power supply broke, and that thing fried my motherboard.

and since dell is such an amazing company, they decided to customize their case so i can't install a different power supply, or motherboard in it.

so basically i had to buy a new case, motherboard, processor, ram, and power supply and i'm never going to buy a dell product again.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Buying a new case is not that bad of a setback. Because any case you buy will have more cooling and more options than the stock dell.

Why'd you buy a new processor and ram? Did the motherboard fry them too? And why is the GPU still entact?

Dell is my preference when it comes to pre-built computers. But I would build a computer any day over buying a pre-built.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
so i figured out what was wrong with my desktop, basically the power supply broke, and that thing fried my motherboard.

and since dell is such an amazing company, they decided to customize their case so i can't install a different power supply, or motherboard in it.

so basically i had to buy a new case, motherboard, processor, ram, and power supply and i'm never going to buy a dell product again.
^^This.

I am on my Dell XPS M1330 right now, using an external Radeon 5870 hooked up to it because the onboard GPU fried due to inadequate cooling. Called them, and they said there was nothing they could do despite the numerous Dell products in our house. They recommended me buy a Latitude laptop with integrated graphics. Basically buying a worse Dell laptop without a GPU. Waiting for Sandy Bridge to come out in a few days.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
dude, i was so stupid. i forgot about the sandy bridge and i just bought the i7 950.

i coulda just got the 2nd gen processors.

i got a new processor and ram cause if im buying another motherboard, i might as well buy a newer motherboard instead of an older version for the same price, and since its a newer motherboard my processor and ram isnt compatible with it (e8400, and ddr2 ram)

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
dude, i was so stupid. i forgot about the sandy bridge and i just bought the i7 950.

i coulda just got the 2nd gen processors.

i got a new processor and ram cause if im buying another motherboard, i might as well buy a newer motherboard instead of an older version for the same price, and since its a newer motherboard my processor and ram isnt compatible with it (e8400, and ddr2 ram)
Oh, okay I understand.

Yeah, I know socket types aren't compatible. The RAM would still work, unless you were buying new RAM

Tyson651

Smash Lord
no, the new motherboard said its only ddr3, so basically i had to get ddr3 ram and put my ddr2 on the side.

btw if any of you guys want to buy a used intel e8400 duo core @3.0ghz, ill sell it cheap since im not using it anymore.

Top Bottom