• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
probs not steve, maybe next time.

Brandon you got better, you need to stop attacking when you're recovering until you get better off the edge, and also stop f*cking dairing off stage as an edge guard.

Victor Riley wants you to look at the comments for you vs brandon

Tyson651

Smash Lord
stop f*cking dairing off stage as an edge guard.
this.

watch kage do his dairs, he shffls it right on the ledge (while staying on the stage). you should just do that, instead of going off-stage. you put your self in a bad situation and always take damage when you miss it.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I would recommend walk off uair against falcon; it never misses.

But my ganon's a mess so maybe don't do that

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, they think it was a disease for the fish, and hailstorm for the birds? lol

did they figure what actually happened?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ill probably come for smash too.

and stevo, on topic with the dead birds and fish, there's more dead birds, and much much more dead fish around brazil, new zealand and some other place lol

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yes, bring a cube/Melee.

TV if you want. I mean, I'll have two but that sometimes maybe isn't enough. I DEFINITELY NEED SOMEONE TO BRING 1 CUBE + DISC!

I ALSO GOT MAXIMUM CARNAGE IN THE MAIL TODAY!

Whats your address Sid? I might come after work
10808 18 ave NW

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
>Long-term gf just broke up with me
>At coffee shop trying to think of how to get my sh.t together
>notice cute girl is has been looking at me for some time
>smile at her and wave a little
>go back to staring at my coffee
>look up to see her sitting next to me
>asks me what's wrong
>little reluctant, think it's a trick
>It isn't
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>she was dumped recently too
>accidently stare at her cleavage as she's talking
>start to get hard
>feel a hand run up my leg
>see her breathing a bit hard
>asks if I like what I see
>guide her hand to my zipper
>she unzips my fanny pack by mistake
>spaghetti falls out
>try to clean it up with my sock
>start to cry
>get embarrassed and fart watery diarrhea all over my man skirt
>smear sh.t all over the window and ask her to marry me
>mfw she said no

how get her back

Stevo

Smash Champion
that was beautiful

EDIT: MAAAAAAAAN I WANNA SMAAAAAASH :(

ill probably come for smash too.

and stevo, on topic with the dead birds and fish, there's more dead birds, and much much more dead fish around brazil, new zealand and some other place lol
yea you're right. I think it is pretty common for birds to die this time of year... Im not sure why though. Hail? Fireworks? ALIENS?

FalseFalco

Smash Master

how get her back
I think penis inspection day is by the same guy

>Be 12
>Playing Pokemon on ****ter before school
>Still havent wiped
>Mom yells I have to go
>Have horrible poison ivy on crotch
>Pour a bunch of cream on my penis, put on my pants and run to the bus
>Girl I like sits next to me
>Asks me if ive ever been kissed
>I take out my gameboy
>She starts whispering in my ear
>I start sweating
>I look down
>The cream is seeping through my jeans, making it look like i cummed
>She notices
>I notice
>I open my fanny pack to grab some kleenexes
>My spaghetti falls out all over
>I start sweating more
>Realize i forgot to wipe my ***
>The entire bus smells like **** and spaghetti
>Bus gets to school
>Try and run to bathroom
>Teacher catches me
>Its penis inspection day
>My name is Aaron Aardvark
>I have to go first
>Nurse demands for me to take off my pants
>I refuse
>She wrestles me down and gets a magnifying glass real close to my crotch
>She unzips my pants, the smell of spaghetti, cream and **** leaks out
>She pukes on my d!ck
>Get expelled

Limeee

Smash Champion
mfw when i was at school and we almost got in trouble for laughing so hard at those stories

mfw i don't have a face cuz im at school

the spaghetti made me lose hard LOL

:009:

Sion

Island of Horizon
does anyone here play zerg in sc2?

i'm looking for someone to teach me the pvz matchup cause i suck balls at it.

@sleak: i'm liking the way your falco is shaping up. keep it up, bro. if you ever wanna talk falco, msg me anytime (if you think i'm even anything decent lol)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Who's going to Sid's today anyway? o_O
im going

does anyone here play zerg in sc2?

i'm looking for someone to teach me the pvz matchup cause i suck balls at it.

@sleak: i'm liking the way your falco is shaping up. keep it up, bro. if you ever wanna talk falco, msg me anytime (if you think i'm even anything decent lol)
http://www.youtube.com/user/HDstarcraft
http://www.youtube.com/user/PsyStarcraft

if you dont watch vids, then you'll learn a lot from those two since they both main zerg. just look for their games they play eg. psy(zerg) vs ___ and hd daily ladders (not his pinkbunny account though lol)

i main protoss myself, so i cant give you indepth help for zerg.

but, zerg basically goes mainly roach, with some speedling for the early game, roach hydra for mid (as long as there's no collo for p), and when they get collo, you get corrupters with your roach hydra composition.

if you get ***** by 4 gates, then just expand and put like 4 spine crawlers at your expo.

always try to be 1 expo up from protoss, you cant fight with even # of bases.

what league are you?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey! I'm unranked too lolol wanna play? I don't have many friends who play starcraft that aren't plat-diamond. I play Terran though.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh lol.

then http://www.youtube.com/user/HuskyStarcraft

he doesnt play much 1v1s, but he is a protoss main so he can help a bit. also hd can help a bit too since he plays p with his smurf account (pinkbunny lol).

as for protoss, just go sentry stalks with some zealots, then tech to collo and you're good to go lol. when you have collo, you have to go more heavier on the zealots so you can reserve more gas for constant making of collo's.

good forcefields to split roach armies in half, or trap and kill when they retreat.

always have a probe harassing their expo drone, so you can delay their expo as long as you can. keep up in bases against zerg.

as for an unranked player, you should just go for 4 gate. its a pretty good standard opener against zerg, but you should still have that probe at their expo to prevent the drone as long as you can. you can even build a pylon where the hatchery should go up.

edit: victor, are you smashing today? YOU BETTER COME

and im also unranked in 1v1 lol, all i do is play 2s 3s and 4s.

Sion

Island of Horizon
the problem is that colossi usually take 2 base and i have problem getting to 2 base without being timing pushed/completely out macro'd at the point where i can get colossi up.

i usually 4 gate with much success, but when it gets to higher diamond levels, the micro and adapting level is far too high for my 4gate

and sometimes i'd be playing a 4 player map (meta/lost temple) and their hatch is up before i get there. what should i be doing if their hatch is already up? pressure, or expand myself? i can scout and guess what they usually do, but i have a hard time estimating how powerful the zerg army is

Tyson651

Smash Lord
how long do you wait till you get your expo? i think you're expanding too late.

also, it entirely depends what you open up with. you can do double gate to cyber then chrono 2 stalkers out quick, and another 2 right when they finish. the stalkers can do major harassing since stalkers and lings are the same movement speed, but once they get speed, then you'll have to back off. basically you can pick off the lings if they chase you (retreating moving shots), then pick off the drones and the queen at the expo (or any building spines).

if you open up with a forge to fast expand, you can build 2 pylons on the ramp with a cannon behind it. it will cause the expo to break or cancel cause they wont be able to break through the two pylon block. (though they are going to patch this so you'll need 3 pylons instead of 2 soon). if they're patrolling the drone, just go around his base, attack that patrolling drone and try and find a loophole where he stops. if he never stops then just build up your expo back at home with cannon defense. just make sure he doesnt nydus in your base, so keep vision around your base perimeter, macro up to a good army push and move out. (or you can go pheonixes in your gateway army mix)

at higher level plays, the micro is way more intensive, so you'll need a lot of practice. eg. the double stalker push is super intensive in micro.

edit: if you go pheonix, you can force him to go hydras, if he does that make sure you make the tech switch to collo to counter him

edit: i also thought of another strat. you can go for a quick zealot+sentry push. (this is when he only has lings and his expo). basically you forcefield the ramp, and take out the expo with your zealots. if his lings are at the front, just push him back, if he goes up the ramp, then good. if he stays back then make sure u can get some good forcefields to prevent the surface area exposed of your zealots. this will need quite a bit of practice but it's pretty good to take down the expo.

i'd play teams with you guys, but my comp took a sh it yesterday and it wont turn back on. i gotta fiddle around with it and see what broke

Top Bottom