• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
actually, i realized my ram was 2x2x1x1 gb sticks.

a friend wanted to buy my 2x2, so i still have a 1x1 if anyone wants.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Gimme your cell number and I'll call you if something comes up.

MY PHONE CAN ONLY RECIEVE TEXTS BUT CAN'T SEND THEM

Paul I still have your mem stick I'll give it back tomorrow if we can find another time to set this up

VGC said the last tournament was a test, and it was a success and I managed to hype them up for another tournament sometime at the end of this month or early Feb or something. But honestly, it's still up in the air right now. It might be anywhere between late Jan to mid March. What works for you guys?

EDIT: Subzero's Ganon is better than his Roy.
Make it on reading week and there's a better likelihood of Edmonton players coming.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
It's obvious who's going to win Brawl, and it's neither Ben nor Hansel nor me nor some other random guy.

T-block

B2B TST
Aight I emailed them to ask if they could host it during reading week

EDIT: Or wait, when do you guys want it? Reading week or late Jan/early Feb?
Even though it's reading week, I think you should ask them to make it on a weekend (anytime not Monday-Friday 9-5) so I can make it ^_^

FalseFalco

Smash Master
"victor was complaining about falcon so I was going to go falcon against his peach, but then I realized I'm not very good at falcon so I think I'll just go puff; with a falcon spirit"

LOL

ruhtraeel so hype

edit: All ya'll DI still needs work but other than that simon and paul look very impressive.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
do u have any vids of ben???? i am curious
None that are up to date, AFAIK.
He frequents AiB free play though, so if you want a general gauge of his skill you could always play oh wifi. That, or Jack could do it. To quench everyone's curiosity, I think we (as in Hansel's camcorder) will record vids of the next tourney (or you could come down). =P

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
"victor was complaining about falcon so I was going to go falcon against his peach, but then I realized I'm not very good at falcon so I think I'll just go puff; with a falcon spirit"

LOL

ruhtraeel so hype

edit: All ya'll DI still needs work but other than that simon and paul look very impressive.
Subzero's Ganon is 2 good.

Dat up air

Lol we just thought it would be funny cause he played Roy one time at VGC and did pretty well

Today I beat Paul's Fox, Falcon, Ganon and maybe Falco (probably not) using a lot with Puff but lost to his Roy with my Falco

Roy is just 2 good.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
"22-25
Winter Term Reading Week: classes withdrawn for a full week, except for students in NURS 495 and SC INF 495, Pharmacy (off-campus clinical rotation), third and fourth years of the MD program and students in year two of the course based MScPT Program. Education students registered in practicum courses should consult their Faculty section of the Calendar for information on alternate Reading Week dates."

no.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
whoops, i read it wrong.

i mean, no they're not going to be closed.

thought u were asking if they were closed lol :S

Top Bottom