• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
Play melee... lol. why make a project of melee... when you have melee. lolz.

I WANT TO EB THE GUY. #$&!(^$(, I hate that game with a passion <3

Stevo

Smash Champion
there is no reason to discuss melee vs Project M either really

we all know melee is amazing

and we'll see if Project M is good when it is done.

we'll always have melee

is smash still on tomorrow?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Don't even say my car. It would make the top 10 for most dangerous places to play smash bros.

Yes my house, BRING YOUR A GAME CUZ THIS MARTH AINT GON LOSE

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I wanna go! :V

What's the address? I might bring recording equipment if I find out how it works too. Unless you guys are too camera shy.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I'm still obviously going to play Melee more than Project M, since it's what I got into the smash scene with. Project M will make my brawl seem like less of a waste of money in my eyes. And it'll be refreshing when I want to play for purely entertainment and not training.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Wtf is project m
It's a mod of Brawl, similar to Brawl+ or Brawl- (which I believe you know).
The goal of Project M is to mod Brawl so it plays exactly like Melee, to the extent where they copy paste the physics engine of Melee onto the mod (and other like actions).
Some practically unarguable benefits of Project M over Melee:
- Different (and more, but people might go into Mewtwo/Doc/Pichu/Roy) characters
- Different stages
- Better graphics

If you want more information, here's a link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260812&highlight=project+m

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Fair enough; I considered that, but I put it down for the heck of it since I'm sure 95%+ of all people prefer Brawl's graphics to Melee's.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
To reiterate, Project M isn't Melee 1.1. It's Melee 2.0. The top tier characters with developed metagames will stay the same where as low tiers such as bowser, kirby, and the like are getting buffs to bring their viability up. Characters such as Y.Link and Doc are having characteristics melded into the original character. Toon Link will sport some Y.Link attacks and Mario will sport some Doc attacks (Nurse Mario). Roy and Mewtwo are put on hold as the clone engine is incomplete. Mewtwo will probably be top priority if it gets completed though.

For above, I guess I'm part of the 5% that prefers Melee graphics.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
CARL I NEED YOUR ADDRESS BRO

Also, I got a cube/game/setup/thegame

Fair enough; I considered that, but I put it down for the heck of it since I'm sure 95%+ of all people prefer Brawl's graphics to Melee's.
Negative. I actually don't like brawl's graphics. And it's not just because its brawl. I find them too washed out. Kind of like pastels.

I count as 6% of the votes

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, i dont even know carl's address, i memorized where his house is already.

and ill bring a cube.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
STORY TIME! (this one is good)

So last night after some bowling, the group I was with decided to go to whyte ave just for some hang out time at a pub called O'Byrnes. I didn't have anything to drink yet, and I didn't want to spend any money at the place cause it's stupid expensive, so I got a mickey of rum and downed that with some coke relatively fast (less than an hour I guess) as a friend and I walked down whyte going into random buildings to keep warm. After finishing my mickey, we went to O'byrnes, and shortly after being there, the light weight in me spoke up and I had to go throw up. To my surprise there is a man and a woman having sex in the washroom against the ****ing sink. Not even in the stall, just right against the sinks, and it would be the first thing you'd see if you were to walk into the washroom. I really had to throw up though, so I went to a toilet and started puking, and as I am puking, they still continued to ****, and all I could hear is the girl moaning in the background, and the sound of waist hitting ***. Idk if it made me want to throw up more, but it did make me laugh, and laughing while throwing up is a weird experience lol.

I guess one of the workers knew I was throwing up, so he came in to see if I was passed out or w.e, and then he saw what was going on, so he quickly broke that up, but the look on his face was priceless. Really dirty stuff lol.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
and that's usually why you need a key to enter washrooms on whyte ave

i was there last week and the guy working at wok box wouldn't give it to me because i apparently looked shady

pretty sure that's illegal

FalseFalco

Smash Master
LOL HOLY **** LUKE that's a pretty good story. Good old saving money with a mickey in the pocket. Eventually you will get classier and you and a friend will make a bottle of wine disappear in 10 mins.

It's awesome that you realized how ridiculous your situation could laugh about it, that happens to me on a daily basis.

@steve don't bring a tv I have 4

Top Bottom