• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I'm master debating whether its worth it to go to the smashfest. Cause I need to take public transport and be back at my place by 5ish.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
If only I wasn't Bruce Goldberg and got insurance.

Hmmm, I'll try to make it. But I'll need to leave at 4 to be super sure

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011!
"Getting hussled in melee by Canadians... for the 5th time."

So it's the new year, 2011, and you're thinking, "What is to become of melee this year?", "Which direction will it go?", "What tournaments should I attend?"...
Well, why not brush the holiday dust off your gamecube controller and start your new year of smash with Hustle V!!! This is the 5th tournament in the Hustle series, started in the North West featuring: "Silent Wolf, Eggz, Diakanos, Blunted_Object10, Sion, Dieslow, Hitsugaya, and more!"

HOUSING: Can be arranged, all you need to do is post in the tournament thread asking about it or PM myself or Blunted_Object10 and we will be MORE then happy to ensure that YOU GET HOUSING.

VENUE: IS HUGE! We EASILY have enough space to run a 100 man tournament.

TOURNAMENT FEATURES/LAYOUTS:

-Swiss bracket for pools (more matches for more people instead of having your $10 taken from you in 10 or less matches ;) )

-falcon only and/or low tiers (based on interest in either or both)

-SIONS FALCO!

I could go on but people wouldn't read my post, so I'll just end off by saying that Hustle 5 is going to be one hell of a tournament and you'd be crazy to miss it. I hope to see you here. Money matches all around for people coming from OoS. <3

TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Great smashing today guys! Too bad I had to leave early.

Yo victor, that was the closest peach ditto ever. Battle of the nairs. GGs

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'm so bad at this game. I never get anywhere past the losers bracket round 1 lol.

I'll have the videos up by this weekend.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Awesome smashfest guys I had a lot of fun. GG's everyone.

Sorry Jarrett if your mom chewed your ear out. She was pretty unhappy when I answered the door and I felt bad cause she was probably waiting there a while and you guys had places to be. :( I really had no idea she was there waiting, hopefully things worked out!

PM me the bracket Ron!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I thought you just said to print screen it and post it up. Unless you specifically want the bracket file? o_O

Alphicans

Smash Hero
After getting *****, I finally got my camping game together. Don't worry I'll still lose to him, but just saying his marth is done for.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
this tournament was a warm up for my new main

fox baby

freaking carl ***** my fox like it was a 12 year old virgin

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Would you guys want me to split the matches into separate videos or all in one batch? Some videos are going to be past the upload limit though (in terms of size) otherwise.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Luke's spacies were pretty legit in friendlies I must say.

I think if we played in tournament I would DI your **** better though luke, you got a lot of free combos on me ;)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
And I expect perfect hit confirms in Melty next time we meet Brandon :V.

Prepare yourself!

EDIT: Here's the bracket.

Top Bottom