• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMG LOL. you're right. hahaha.

its ok. just like in irl, we will still win because we have calgary numbers

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Luke Vs Victra up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfa0PyWb4x0

Thanks Luke for the correction.

As the quality, these files are like 1 gb each compressed. The next couple vids are going to be almost 2 gbs uncompressed so maybe the quality will even be better. Just these two vids took like 10 hours to upload so unless the quality of the next one is noticeable, I'm going to shrink them so I can upload faster.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
What, that's round 2? I thought it's round 1 since it was the match right after the middle thing. Someone teach me how to read brackets D: I'll go correct it >_<

And I think I recorded in a bad format so I dunno how to deinterlace .avi files.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I dunno. Game 1 I played it too safe near the end I think + a stupid mistake with a grab. Game 3, Victor legit outplayed me.

Victor vs Brandon would be round 1

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i think quality further than what you have atm is a waste ron. it looks great for smash vids already.

i cry for no doubles.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
That's considered Winner's Bracket round 1? Or would you just call it round 1? I figured it would be called something else since that determines who goes to loser's and winner's. I'll keep that in mind, thanks again `-`.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol I guess you have a point. I don't really know then. I just assume that because no one has lost, it would be considered winners round 1.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
im maining fox now. its just sooooo easy. Except against carl T_T

Brandon and I had a really tight set

I think jamie will win if he goes fox

Top Bottom