• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, i can on sat, just not the next 2 sats, cause they are both occupied with a bday party :S

and brawl is boring now. i wanna go back to melee or some totally different game haha.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
ironically im liking brawl ever since i played with jack yesterday
I think our matches were nice and fast paced compared to how other Brawlers... well, Brawl. We practically brought an offensive approach to a defensive game, which I thought was awesome. I remember at CT4 everyone camped, while I just poked out their shield, and kept on the rampage.

And Tyson, you say you're free on Fridays? We have to face sometime.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Actually dan seemed to be shoving his phallic object (turtle) in peoples faces most matches so I don't think everyone was as reserved as you say

but tru dat we're 2 aggro for this gameee

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Can anyone tell me if theres a smash tourny near Regina? I've been searching for a smash community for a while now and thought I hit paydirt with this thread. Entry fee whatever it is I don't care I'll pay anything to play smash competetivly.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Talk to this guy. He's the "Saskatchewan guy" of this thread, so to speak. He hosts (or plans on hosting) bi-weeklies in Regina or Yorkton or something like that. He's making a thread for it soon i'm pretty sure.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
SMASH SATURDAY

Sorry it's such late notice my parents went to bed before i could even ask lol

@ 2PM-6PM

My address is 6732 87th street, bring your own controller and please 1 other person bring a wii.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Smash was fun

too many no shows though. Srsly guys how are you gonna do well at adat if you dont practice!

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
maan lots of camping drives me crazy.

jack we gotta falcon ditto in melee or something
man i sucksh at melee noew.

But I'd totally face you off for most awesome super duper cool breakdancing Falcon in Canada for Brawl. BUT WATCH OUT MY KNEE GAME IS CRAZY SON'

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Carlson? But you'd have to pull of the lame little dance in front of everyone, and I doubt you have the balls to ruin so much pride, and it only lasts half an hour how are you gonna win a tourny in half an hour?!?!???! Unless you are that powerful......

Lol Jack I take you up on that challenge, and I am sure Dan will too. Memories of falcon **** at Sid's :(.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
our matches will only be like 1 min 30 secs cause we'll **** that fast.

against dan, it'll be like 2 mins of us ****** him, but obviously he's hacks, so he'll hold up 30 more seconds than everyone else.

half an hour is all we need lolol

Levi5

Smash Ace
I'm the best at brawl. I'll see you guys at the next tournament, hopefully my opponents will be worthy of my skillful presence

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ShiroDK just contacted me and told me there's a high chance he'll be running the animethon games room this year at grant macewan, and that if he does run it he wants me running a brawl tournament.

Just thought I would let you guys know in advance.

www.animethon.org August 8-10th

Top Bottom