• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Europhoria

Smash Lord
We're trying to pull Americans to come up and attend. It's difficult though. We're still working on how many people we'd get locally and a venue. We're going to try to have a venue choosen by the end of June, what day(s) in August/September work best for you guys? Would the last weekend of August be good?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm worried about the school problem too, but if it works better for everyone (especially if Smashtality turns out to be melee) then I guess whatever.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I just posted in the Brawl forums a while ago, and i get an infraction point because I said Brawl has no hit stun. ><.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
SWF strikes again!

I just posted in the Brawl forums a while ago, and i get an infraction point because I said Brawl has no hit stun. ><.
Are you serious??

<<--will fight tooth and nail against that kind of garbage*.

NOTE: Only makes sense in legacy postbit--as as I prefer to call it, the postbit-built-before-Brawl-came-to-****-everything-up.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
I am going there for school (transfer to 2nd yr BMus in Jazz performance) for the next 3 years (more if post graduate studies occur). I may be back in the summers to come, but I'm heading there at the end of August.

Levi5

Smash Ace
There's so little hit stun if you get knee sweetspotted and you're marth you can hit them with you're fair before you fly too far away to hit them.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Ever played luigi?

Luigi can destroy DK with that kinda crap, in fact, due to DK's hugeness, luigi can combo DK out of half of DK's moveset

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya he did it before too, he told me he was watching the vids of sid vs me lol

he still has to compress and upload on youtube, so ya.

Top Bottom