• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
K, ****, I just want to say, thats not what I mean't.

I didn't even mean offense, and I didn't mean that you're going to become good because of me, I mean't its going to be jsut my luck that I accept a money match with the guy who becomes the best brawler here.

Like, well nevermind, I didn't mean offense, I'm sorry.

kithkin

Smash Champion
STOP INCREASING THE PRICE

I don't even have money to wager yet, let me see how much I can get first.

edit: So I don't know if I actually was offending anyone, but anyways, trash talk to come.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Levi5 could probably beat any of my characters with Metaknight. Except Metaknight.
I highly doubt it. I'm not even joking, I fail to WRECKONIZE with metaknight. We'll give it a shot though. I heard he has like a couple good moves or something.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
With all the hype this needs to be **at least** $20, probably more, although there may be more then one (?). If this means that TOs have to waive brad/carls venue fee, so be it. That money is better invested in HYPE aka the money match.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol, that would be cool.

Also, even though it's gonna dig me a bigger hole, I have to tell you, Most people arn't good enough with metaknight to actually warrant the complaint from him. alls' I'm sayin' is that Someone like you Sid could probably easily handle most metaknights except for ones as good as your own simply because you arn't bad at the game. The only reason you might not be able to handle it is sure, metaknight is god tier, but ESPECIALLY for you sid, it's not harder than taking pikachu against the higher tiers in melee.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Anyways, basically you guys are just complaining about things you arn't trying hard enough to avoid is what I'm saying Carl.

and hey, I'll take you on any day, I'm better than you at brawl, you're godly over me at melee. Got beef? I will step into my spot in brawl discussion.
i think thats the worst thing to say lol.

TWENTY DOLLA MONEY MATCH!!!!!!!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah I was gonna say, look at Dan.

and Levi I don't care for "It's" not right now.

$20 I can probably handle. Maybe more, but no word on that.

edit: congratulations tyson for finding the only time I mean't to say anything that might be remotely offensive, Because I believe I'm not bad at brawl. I stand by what I said.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I never said I think I was gonna take your money.

To be brutally honest I think I'm going to lose mine, simply because you're generally a better player than I am, just as of when this arguement started, i was better than you (sorry but it's my honest opinion)

All's I know is, if you practice and train, you'll probably whoop my ***.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
WTF
you havent played me since ct
whats to say i play any different than when you utterly destroyyyyyyyed my pit (who doesn't like fire LOLOL)

if being cocky makes people scared i should do this more often

Top Bottom