• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah, like I said, I suck if I play fair.

Dude, Megaman and I found out how to do is gay super thats really easy and like ***** everything on the screen.

Lol hi victor.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Not you on pad. Casuals maybe (I'm curious), but no moneyz. I guess I'll bring a DC to ADAT regardless and DHC Brawl to Marvel.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol, only if I can be megaman

edit: Just in case you think otherwise, Yeah no, I'm not doing a MM that I have no chance in.

Stevo

Smash Champion
hey guys I figured out how to do falcon and ganon's dair without landing lag!

I couldnt get it to work until I sed the joystick to short hop and then I was able to do it!
just jam up briefly on the control stick then down c...

i thot id share this incase some other people were tryin to do it but couldnt figure it out.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Hi west coast (or some of it at least)! Who hear would make the journey to Toronto for a smash tournament (Melee guaranteed with pools can't say if we'd even have Brawl or not). For that matter, how many of you still play Melee?

kithkin

Smash Champion
Quite a few of us still play melee. I would gladly go if I could find a way there. But sadl,y I don't think thats happening.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Hi west coast (or some of it at least)! Who hear would make the journey to Toronto for a smash tournament (Melee guaranteed with pools can't say if we'd even have Brawl or not). For that matter, how many of you still play Melee?
With sufficient notice and sufficient reputable attendants confirmed, I'm down. I've done it before, I'll do it again.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
With sufficient notice and sufficient reputable attendants confirmed, I'm down. I've done it before, I'll do it again.
Awesome =D

When is this toronto thing. I'm moving there in the fall so smash would be splendid.
You're moving to Toronto, you like Yoshi, and you play Melee? Oh you're gonna fit right in ^^ Coming to Toronto for university/work, or permanent move?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Kage, how many cars or players would come down? I know You, PKM, Vwins and Bam would come. But I hear Reggie's kinda broke, and what about the others?

Edit: Double post >_> My bad, just woke up.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So is Ike the new "warrior" character of brawl?

Ike is so badass
Indeed, I play both warriors Ike and Marth but.. I think I'm better with Ike for some reason lol. He's like YAA!!! you are dead at 60% lol.

Edit: I want to see WC again!! lol.
Edit 2: I think I can do the death counter thing with Ike too if I'm lucky lol, 3 hits you are dead lol.

Top Bottom