• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
brad, it's not really that we're unorganized, but more of what victor said earlier about people just being busy and not caring / not having time to bother getting stuff together. for the most part, anyway.
So you're each seperately unorganized, especially victor.

Brad so angry lol
I knew you were gunna post about those Xbox people

Let's go double Jiggs again next time. And get more than 6 rests in a game against good people.
Those people (although honestly not bad people, ever gamer in the world is timid when they arn't well known so I can scare them very easily) are so ****ing. They take the prime spot, make a loud tv, and then play ****ty games (most of the time)

And then I yell loudly that their music is loud a bunch till they hear me lol

also, will do. Monday I will try to make it again.

Also because of being so used to playing the game at the precise level we do, the mixed together frames would make the game feel less concrete. Its a nice eye candy for vids though
You could capture it through video editing software and a half decent computer so that it records like that while playing normally, it'd just make the video/sound sync go all wonky unless you had some major software and processor to go with it.

Either way, just do drugs kids, a lot less expensive.

edit: I have never done drugs.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
double edit: Forgot most of what I said Levi, on second thought, a TV that could do that wouldn't cost all that much actually, just so long as you're only doing it in melee quality (no higher than 720)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
whats the point of saying edit when you're not even editting, but rather, double posting?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Frankly I don't see why you bring it up, does this in any way make it more inconveinient for you to read the endless pages of spam and stupid VictorxLuke loveclub posts?

I guess engineering is cool too, let's talk about that.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Wow I didn't think anyone would get that.

Back in the day when I started playing Pokemon TCG competitively, my friends and I would call a Raging Quadruple Bill if someone played four Bill cards in one turn. We all played RO as well, so... yeah.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
That's pretty epic Sid.

What's more epic is that you were able to successfully play pokemon TCG with your friends. Every time I played it ended in an argument about energy cards or rules.

Stevo

Smash Champion
man those bill cards were great
I have the first edition starter pack or whatever
the first edition where it doesnt actually say first edition on it.

(I have never successfully played the pokemon TCG)

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I used to think lavender town caused the death of many children, so I always turned the sound off when I got there.

hey riley, I got a science teacher that can sponsor the club so it's pretty much good to go.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
lol brad that was before I realized you were a real person
I don't know if I am a real person online.

RO/pokemon.
Two things I only ever involved myself in alone cause I had no friends who played anything like that (or any friends at all)

man those bill cards were great
I have the first edition starter pack or whatever
the first edition where it doesnt actually say first edition on it.

(I have never successfully played the pokemon TCG)
All of this coencides perfectly with me (coincides?)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
when i was a kid, pokemon cards were collectibles cause none of us knew how to play

most of the time, if we tried playing, it would either be somebody slapping down a charizard and saying "i win" or somebody would slap down a magikarp and say the same thing cause there was some bs that we misunderstood on the magikarp card

Limeee

Smash Champion
beyblades was ****ing awesome
in elementary, me and my buddies would go to this sandpit every recess and pretend to play in the sandpit, but the beyblades just stopped
of course, our imagination of it was ****ing awesome, just like the TV show
:)

:009:

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
nostalberta itt
I'm on it!

bah I want a technical fox yayaya

-superboom
Excuse me sirs, but the best powershielder in the world goes by the name of "LEVEL NINE".
Nah man level nines are crazy at powersheild and good at getting out of meteor smashes... I can never kill them with a meteor smash :'(
really? not even ganon on yoshis story? thatsa fun "never get hit vs comp" match.
No such thing.
Actually, if the comp is level 1..
No such thing.
Maybe your CPU punched a tree the day before.
[I love drinking it by 2l's]
All of this was taken from two pages.

I can almost gaurantee that 80% of people who read this post will not have existed untill at least a year after these posts

edit: Yeah I did just randomly hit multiquote on a random old page, without reading beforehand, whats your point, it's still slightly funny

t3h Icy

Smash Master
The other 20% got lost during the post due to awesome to fill out Tyler's survey.

Top Bottom