• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
i've played pkm's jiggs, who have you played against?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq4Xn3MmDig

You know PKM isn't really a jiggs player right? I've heard him say a lot of bad things about it, I know this isn't 6 whole rests, but he whiffs two, gets three, and suicides twice. I'm sure he could've done a lot better.

Did I mention at high level play rest isn't exactly the safest option and it's more of a common casual thing between us?

Seriously, have you EVER played a teams match with anyone from alberta who plays jiggs? I've seen people get over ten in one minute.

5-9pm or later
A tourney in Calgary, eh?
See above. Again I hate to say it, all three games in 4 hours? Good ****ing luck. Even with ten setups thats hard, I'm expecting 5 at best depending on location.

Either way, like I said, glad if you guys came, but lord knows I'll have no time whatsoever to see you guys because they moved it to right when I start work, I probably can't even go =[

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
you didn't answer my question brad

and pkm didn't get a single rest on me in my entire doubles set against him, and only got 1 rest off luke. and this is coming from me, a person who sucks at the game and gets grabbed all day. if you're getting grab-rested 6 times in one match, you're doing something wrong

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Also, there's going to be a digital library thing built, where apparently there will be video games to play during a spare, etc. Doesn't open until sometime in 2011 though, from what I heard. Calgary smashers should go there

I'm out
U of L has one of those for the new media kids but its behind secured doors, You need swipe card access lol. whats sweet is that the recording studios are near all the new media stuff. So my swipe card works to get in there.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
and pkm didn't get a single rest on me in my entire doubles set against him, and only got 1 rest off luke. and this is coming from me, a person who sucks at the game and gets grabbed all day. if you're getting grab-rested 6 times in one match, you're doing something wrong
Are you saying you're better than Kage and Vwins?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
you didn't answer my question brad
just so you don't bring it up again, I've played against PKM's Jiggs, Levi's Jiggs, Tyson's Jiggs, Steves Jiggs, Sid's Jiggs, Arthur's Jiggs, Carl's Jiggs, Riley's Jiggs, Paul's Jiggs, and the list goes on.

Good ol' one situation experience meaning everything, especially when trying to use it to disprove a hardly serious/factual post anyways

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only person who realizes Tyler is the same guy who said wavedash out of shield>rest was a good idea in most situations?

Then again, I did try it and succeeded in resting levi.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
no, I said "LOOK OUT IM WAVEDASH OUT OF SHIELD RESTING YOU"

and then your forwardsmashed me right when I jumped, so I techrolled and rested you.

I left that part out

Yoshara

Smash Lord
So Jack, do you just have all of these images on your computer, waiting for the perfect time to use them, or do you have GIS open at all possible times?

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
musketeers
chandeliers
bring more beers
shop at sears
check the gears
has some fears
chuck your spears
these guys are queers
cheers

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
it has to be followed by the worst series of posts:

lol:
http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=12793977
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/07/digital-drugs/

First they were just random youtube videos made by people to help meditate or whatever (or if you feel like listening to soundwaves to repair your DNA and survive 2012, all the power to you as well.), then you get different people who sell the youtube videos as mp3's (and the idiots actually buy them) and then... apparently the media gets a hold of it.

videos in the second link were pretty funny

Top Bottom