• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Sion

Island of Horizon
Falco has horrible recovery, shine spike him once and he's dead.

I mean that sounds pretty black and white. But it also means falco can combo you 'til 100% till he gets ya. But fox can just waveshine falco to the edge and gimp him early.
fox is surprisingly easy to gimp with falco
also, falco's execution is a lot easier imo

i still think it's pretty even, then a lot harder for fox at higher levels of falco play

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
fox is surprisingly easy to gimp with falco
also, falco's execution is a lot easier imo

i still think it's pretty even, then a lot harder for fox at higher levels of falco play
I agree. Although it's probably easier for Fox to gimp Falco than Falco to gimp Fox, Falco is so much easier to play obviously. Fox is like HAPPYFINGERS to get the most out of him.

IMO Falco > Fox in a direct matchup cause Falco is just easier to setup to kill Fox.

Overall, I'd probably say they're pretty even; all up to the player's style and whatever they prefer.

For me, I definitely find Falco to be more suited to me, just cause platform play/combos are so much easier IMO. On a flatter stage I would probs pick Fox and Falco evenly.
Against a Fox, I would probably pick Falco, Fox, or Falcon.
Against Falco, I would probably pick Jiggs.
If I was frame-perfect, I would pick Fox.
If it's a platform stage and I just really want to win, then I would pick Marth. Although Marth is no fun to play.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
LOL! You'd pick falcon for fox over falcon for falco? I mean both are absolutely terrible for falcon, but it's probably worse vs fox. I don't see the point of even mentioning falcon in a list of characters.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
the funnest match up in the game is falcon vs fox/falco

but falcon sucks so it doesn't matter

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I chose Falcon purely cause of the fact that I can play him decently. But yeah, I don't like to deal with Falco's lasers as Falcon. Those are the only chars I'm solidly comfortable with. Falco, Fox, Falcon, Jiggs, and Marth only if I need to.

vs my Marth friend:
3 stock with Falco
3 stock with Fox
2 stock with Jiggs
1 stock with Falcon

Sion

Island of Horizon
victra, i can't believe you even ruled out falcon dittos for falcon vs space animal

i guess i like my falcon dittos too much =\

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Man snake is soooo broken. I contribute to snake hype cause I can't figure out how to beat him, same with falco lolol

T-block

B2B TST
hey david are you missing a pair of earphones? we found a pair of white ipod ones after the tournament on saturday.

it's not priority that snake has. it's massive disjointedness. which most people do tend to misinterpret as priority.

Stevo

Smash Champion
so who here repeats after they rinse?
im a 1 time per shower shampoo kinda guy. Although, I shower every day.

also, I decided that philanthropist sherpa would be the best job.

not only are you combining two amazing words to create your profession, you would be envied by all.

"You are so poor compared to me that I have time to carry your **** up this mountain."

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
hey david are you missing a pair of earphones? we found a pair of white ipod ones after the tournament on saturday.
Yes! those are mine =( I was just about to buy new ones too. Can you bring them tomorrow and ill find you? I dont think i have your cell number. Add mine and text me 780-938-7531 thanks!

Victor can you also bring my melee disc? =( sorry to harass you so much about that -.-'

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
david, i don't have class tomorrow past noon so i'll probably be in solarium. Give me a call/text then and feel free to stop by.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Alright ill stop by before my econ class around 11.

Where exactly is the solarium O.o

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Victor can you also bring my melee disc? =( sorry to harass you so much about that -.-'
Victor can you also bring my action replay disc and memory card? =( sorry to harass you so much about that -.-

but really, my friend wanted it back last year, and i told him i'd give him it soon lol

Limeee

Smash Champion
speaking of lost stuff

i have had someones memory card since the first tournament, they just randomly put it in my GC

i bring it to every tournament, incase any of you want to check if its yours

:009:

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
speaking of lost stuff

i have had someones memory card since the first tournament, they just randomly put it in my GC

i bring it to every tournament, incase any of you want to check if its yours

Ugh is it a regular white 50 block memory card?

I think thats mine as well -.-'

Is there saved game data of Tales of Symphonia? or like NHL 03'

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
i bet none of this is actually david's

uhh...i have class 930-11. where's your econ? i will probably have to come to your class to give it to you
Ugh i lose stuff so easily >.< I know its a bit sketchy though.

T 1 91, Tory building. I have to drop by where ever the Solarium is to find Victor though too!

i see a lvl 36 ToS, double dash, super mario strikers, melee and mario party 4

Yep thats the one, i have all the games still if you need proof :<

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Yo, so I finally met Paul at U of C video game club.

Played very inconsistently; at the beginning, every time I tried to waveshine with Falco, I ended up Phantasming off the edge. It got better as time passed though. But still, I didn't do a lot of the more techy stuff I wanted, due to fear of messing up.

He beat me pretty bad, 1-3 stock, one time with a 4 stock, but I got some wins so it's alright.

He 4-1'ed me in a set.

But surprisingly, my Fox held it's own, even though it's probably my newest character other than Jiggs. My Marth = very very rusty and gets comboed easily. Jiggs = mediocre, and Falcon, not surprisingly, got owned.

Oh and my birthday is Friday.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i just won a ffa with 7 insane AIs in sc2, and they didnt give me my achievement

fack this game

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
vincent, david, tyson, maiko, matt, carl and I are all in engineering. lol. So pretty much all the asians except jim cause he's dumb.

levi is in engineering

edit: i forgot about sean, karl and james as well.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
soooooo me and arthur played some 2v2 against HCORE NERDDDDDSSSSSS in brawl, it was actually pretty funny when they got mad, and GG's arthur in melee , we just gotta play more hehe

Sion

Island of Horizon
so who here repeats after they rinse?
im a 1 time per shower shampoo kinda guy. Although, I shower every day.
lol stevo

i rarely repeat after i rinse. 1 shampoo per shower is enough methinks, given that you shower everyday.
though i heard shampoo -> rinse -> shampoo is **** sometimes

Top Bottom