• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So, honest to goodness question here. But whose getting BlazBlue Continuum Shift? (so sue me, I talk about it a lot. I'm hyped)

What version? If anyone's getting the PS3 version we should play some time. I know some of you guys in Calgary are down with it.

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting it because I"m actually good at it and not because it's ****ing weeaboo ****. Rage.

360 though. Because it's not announced for PS3.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Awesome. I actually wanna get good at this. ....wait, what's that supposed to mean? Not announced for PS3. Inside reference that I'm missing here? Or what.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol no games.

But yeah, I'll probably pick it up for ps3 if my store gets it, just for online edmonton purposes
Oh. Yeah. lol

That's why I'm getting it for the PS3. I just got Super Street Fighter IV for it too. All I've got are,

• Final Fantasy XIII
• Batman Arkham Asylum
• Metal Gear Solid 4
• God of War I & II
• Super Street Fighter IV
• BlazBlue Continuum Shift

--

Unfortunately, lots of people here use 360 for their fighting games. Yoshara and IIIRick use the 360. So does burningpyre and jujitsutide. But Adam (Zero) and I are getting it for the PS3. We'll hafta play man.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Oh. Yeah. lol

That's why I'm getting it for the PS3. I just got Super Street Fighter IV for it too. All I've got are,

Unfortunately, lots of people here use 360 for their fighting games. Yoshara and IIIRick use the 360. So does burningpyre and jujitsutide. But Adam (Zero) and I are getting it for the PS3. We'll hafta play man.
Biggest reason is because xbox 360 servers are better = better people are more likely to flock to XBL.

I would've gotten the PS3 version but I've already tried PSN for SSF4. Its decent but not that great.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Biggest reason is because xbox 360 servers are better = better people are more likely to flock to XBL.

I would've gotten the PS3 version but I've already tried PSN for SSF4. Its decent but not that great.
The servers are better because Playstation's too cheap to make people pay for their sufficient online. That being said though, the online for Playstation Network is rather nice still. If PSN+ only increased the quality of the servers, then they'd be in some good business. But making people pay now for slightly better servers could be a bad move after having it for free for the past 4 years.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'll be getting blazblue for PS3 on Wed. Hopefully they'll be in stock since I just found out it's coming out tomorrow and i didn't preorder.

Afk looking up combos and blockstrings.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
betahax betahax betahax

also I dunno about you, but I don't know anyone who didn't at least second bang
He was just the manliest of manly.

Also, the rebalancing patch that'll come out once all the DLC is released should fix Rachel. Maybe. All they need to do to her is give her some more damage output. That's all.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i don't have a preorder of sc2, so i have no idea how i'm gonna buy it/survive without it

beta was really good

:009:
my friend has sc2 preorder at eb games, but he realized that if he bought sc2 during the midnight release at best buy, he would get a free mouse. so he went with his friends and bought it at midnight.

so i think he probably still has his pre order copy, if u want it i can arrange it for u.

Limeee

Smash Champion
my friend has sc2 preorder at eb games, but he realized that if he bought sc2 during the midnight release at best buy, he would get a free mouse. so he went with his friends and bought it at midnight.

so i think he probably still has his pre order copy, if u want it i can arrange it for u.
oh my god yes :)

i'll pm you my number so we can arrange this

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hey kids dont know if your interested but i am planning a huge sc tournament

and at albertarankings.com there will be online tournaments soon as well

Limeee

Smash Champion
is luke really that good at starcraft? i've never seen him play

only albertan i've played against it mike wong <3

i just got a guess pass from michael (white mike) to satisfy me till i get my own copy

oh and tyson, this whole next week i won't be here btw

Tyson651

Smash Lord
is luke really that good at starcraft? i've never seen him play

only albertan i've played against it mike wong <3

i just got a guess pass from michael (white mike) to satisfy me till i get my own copy

oh and tyson, this whole next week i won't be here btw

i gave my friend ur number, so u guys can arrange it.

:025:

Top Bottom