• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
This has got to be the most ambiguous ad I've ever seen

It's supposed to be slang for an "Empty gas tank". You know, so kids these days will be able to relate!

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
today i found a big spider in my sink. so I made a paper boat and filled my sink with water to see if it would swim to the boat. once on the boat alex and i played the i'm on a boat song. then we lit the boat on fire to see if it would go down with the ship. it didn't and drowned. my mom came down pissed cus the whole house spelled like smoke. goodnight

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
what did you place in singles at the brawl tourney where you got second with jack?
just curious
I don't even remember that tournament, But I think 5th is a decent call, I got 3rd with Stu once, But the $450 one is ADAT1 where I teamed with Dan, got second in singles, and won a ton of MM's. Including a $20 one against Carl (in brawl =[ )

why were you home instead of forest

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i remember seeing carl doing all those loops with Pit's arrows

and i was like. whoa. He's so good.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Hey, is it OK if I borrow someone's controller today? Mine is with Hansel and he's only going tomorrow.

Stevo

Smash Champion
come to edmonton I'll drive you :)
Yea it's just the Saturday I have this wedding to go to, which I really should attend.... although it is in a small town near Red Deer, so If I could somehow make it to the tournament after the ceremony or something.... Thanks for the offer to drive though. I would have taken you up on the offer otherwise.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
If Jarrett doesnt go, I need a teammate as well. Wanna team Sid?

Victor/Jarrett/Ronald where you guys at ;/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i can't go, sorry david and everyone else =p

going to capital ex on friday and doing other stuff on sat

SWEET BRO

Smash Rookie
Cocktail time

cocktail time

cocktail time

one for me now, one for me in just a little while

Stevo

Smash Champion
the other day i was driving to drexel and i saw these people you know, just like totally walking right? like just walkin on the sidewalk and whatnot, and im like, i tolly, like toooolllly no johns, would beat them all in smash, you ever do that? it's like so ****, you just drive down liek a big block, with people on the side right and just walking, then like tolly look at them and lol and then go i'd tolly beat her, or him in smash, or sometimes like this one time it was this lady and her kid, im like LOUAL! i'd like 8 stock them while they were on like a team or somen WITH team attack off! RAWF and UL!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I work BOTH days during the red deer tourney. There's no way I can possibly persuade the manager to switch them both. It's during the time a staff member is off on holiday too so we have to fill in for her >_>;

I'll definitely go for the 15th tourney. =| Sucks *** when all the days these out of city tournaments happen, I work for all of them. -_-"

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
the other day i was driving to drexel and i saw these people you know, just like totally walking right? like just walkin on the sidewalk and whatnot, and im like, i tolly, like toooolllly no johns, would beat them all in smash, you ever do that? it's like so ****, you just drive down liek a big block, with people on the side right and just walking, then like tolly look at them and lol and then go i'd tolly beat her, or him in smash, or sometimes like this one time it was this lady and her kid, im like LOUAL! i'd like 8 stock them while they were on like a team or somen WITH team attack off! RAWF and UL!
You'd 2 vs 1 a scrub Fox & Falco in Animethon Doubles GFs in 2007--o wait.

gg lol

Top Bottom