• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
allans prob gonna drive me, simon , danny, and victor
Oh and victra , do you think you can get the videos up before the red deer tourney? i kinda wanna study some of it so ill play better 8D

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Simons the really crazy doc player right?

Is there a thread or something for this tourney?

T-block

B2B TST
oh you mean that condition where you're a linear character with very few tools to manipulate your opponent and have to rely on co-mains with lasers to win?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
oh you mean that condition where you're a linear character with very few tools to manipulate your opponent and have to rely on co-mains with lasers to win?
whoa whoa whoa.

Jamie, you can like powershield the last hit and ftilt me or something, perhaps grab me out of it? You can let go of your shield half way through the turtle's animation, because there is a period of time where there is no hitbox. Snake can't really punish it if he gets hit by it (fortunately for me), but a lot of characters can IF I short hop it, and only if you get hit with more than one of the hits (sdi). I usually try to space it so only the last hit hits you, which is the most important one anyways because it pops you up.

T-block

B2B TST
If it's properly spaced you won't be able to do much. If not, even Snake can just SDI up and ff b-air him. Just be aware of the landing hitbox and the move shouldn't really be much more than an annoyance.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So hyped for the weekend! I'm really looking forward to how we can do against Edmonton. =D

I might bring my camera to record some matches and one of the Calgary guys has a camcorder for recording too.

^_^

play metaknight
This.

KillLock

Smash Lord
So hyped for the weekend! I'm really looking forward to how we can do against Mike Wong. =D

I might bring my camera to record some matches and one of the Calgary guys has a camcorder for recording too.

^_^

This.
just use snake

lol!

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Yep, I'm going to become pro with all the linear, two-dimensional characters in Brawl. Then I'm gonna go to a tourney and realize I'm ********.

What you guys don't know about me is like I managed to beat Jack on wifi because he SDed three times I made him SD three times with my pro skills.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Turns out my camera isn't superb for videos, so hopefully Hansel can record some stuff. ^_^

t3h Icy

Smash Master

Limeee

Smash Champion
why do melee players get butthurt when we talk about brawl?

this is alberta thread, not alberta melee thread >.<

and i'd usually just walk backwards with a grenade to counter bair

Top Bottom