• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
jamie taught me how to be pretty gay on norfair <3

yeah luke seems pretty excited that i'm playing brawl and using GaW haha. I can't wait for him to show me some stuff, if he ever decides to smash with me >_>

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
jamie taught me how to be pretty gay on norfair <3

yeah luke seems pretty excited that i'm playing brawl and using GaW haha. I can't wait for him to show me some stuff, if he ever decides to smash with me >_>
I actually love Norfair, even though I get gayed there sometimes. We should play a match there to test your gaying abilities. =P

:005:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lolololol ok. I can't believe how many homo stages maiko made legal. Some really gay ****.

I SERIOUSLY WANNA PLAY MORE. SOMEONE PLAY ME.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah that's exactly what i was thinking. At first i was like, hmm ok. I can play Ness and not worry so much about my crappy recovery.

and then i get knocked in the center hole thing and i can't recover ahahah. its like ness on saffron city in 64 all over again.

green greens is pretty homo too. is it true that maiko wanted rumble falls legal?

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
yeah that's exactly what i was thinking. At first i was like, hmm ok. I can play Ness and not worry so much about my crappy recovery.

and then i get knocked in the center hole thing and i can't recover ahahah. its like ness on saffron city in 64 all over again.

green greens is pretty homo too. is it true that maiko wanted rumble falls legal?
I wanted Rumble falls legal as well.

****s fun and really hated on for no reason.

Well, fun for brawl I guess.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah god ****. i have to go back to red deer on the 18th/19th for a few days so i want more brawl before then >_>

luke is just being really lame atm.

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol vic, the camping on norfair wasn't really gay. i wasn't frustrated about that or anything, and i could easily reach you, even though you would have more options than i would

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
...Is the troll getting trolled? =0

:005:
i'm getting mind****ed. wtf victor

**** you

I don't think Tyler's very good at trolling tbh, but I guess I already know hes a huge idiot so I just ignore him most the time. getatme.
brad for best troll
i don't think you've seen me really troll considering i don't do it much here anymore and when i do, victor censors my posts, like that one i had about brad with a facebook link that victor knows of LOL

also brad gets trolled harder than anybody i've ever met so brad for worst troll

T-block

B2B TST
vic you gotta start treating this as a different game

almost everything you know about stages in melee is different in brawl. start each stage with an open mind.

that said, port town is kinda gay. distant planet is kinda gay. i'll leave it at that

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I've seen your posts all over the place lol. I've seen your youtube comments too (which are ******** btw)
lol yeah me too. its hilarious.
vic you gotta start treating this as a different game

almost everything you know about stages in melee is different in brawl. start each stage with an open mind.

that said, port town is kinda gay. distant planet is kinda gay. i'll leave it at that

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
man this is good chocolate milk

whats with the haters of the grape pics?

coooooome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack victoooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrr

tyler do you mean the one where the dude ****s a dog? brad has that hyperlinked into a period on one of his posts

oh and his signature also hyperlinked to it too

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
you guys should see me on call of duty

i literally trash talk every single person before i even play them and it turns into eight guys screaming and arguing, it's hilarious

also i think i met my long lost twin yesterday when he started trash talking me before i even had a chance to trash talk him and he was telling me to shut my mouth, which is usually my line =/

man this is good chocolate milk

whats with the haters of the grape pics?

coooooome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack victoooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrr

tyler do you mean the one where the dude ****s a dog? brad has that hyperlinked into a period on one of his posts

oh and his signature also hyperlinked to it too
nonono, that's not even close to what i posted lol, victor pretty much had every right to censor it or else brad might've posted an 8 paragraph response

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey luke, when am i/you coming over? I'm gotta go run some errands so that should give you enough time to finish your homework =p gimme a text bby.

edit: oops nvm, luke is scared

Stevo

Smash Champion
so what league did you guys get into for sc2? (those of you who have it)
i got in plat for both 1v1 and 2v2 (with Ritherz) lol

only 2 of the 10 placement matches I did were really hard. ( I thot i was gonna lose both of them)

I just go 1 rax, 2 fac, pump rines and tanks with siege mode. Seems to work well lol.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
i mass queens lolololololol. I've only played 1 of my placement matches in 1v1 and won it. I played two 2v2's with alex and we won 1 and lost 1. I'm a lot better at brood war.

I spent all day recording and then my mac decided to close everything for no reason. no save fml

Stevo

Smash Champion
most players are pretty easy to figure out.

Against terran watch for reaper rush/harass.
Zerg watch for quick mutas or maybe burrow roaches.
Protoss watch for warp ray rush or some sort of proxy pylon cheese

I find that is what 50% of players do. But now that i am in platinum league, im pretty sure im gonna lose a lot lol.

T-block

B2B TST
my friend and i do pretty well in plat 2v2

1v1 i'm only bronze, but i could probably make silver if i weren't too lazy to play. once the reset hits i'll see how i do

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
im in silver for 1v1 and 2v2.

i could probably be in gold for 1v1 but im always doing stupid **** builds like a proxy hatchery in the guys base or mass queens lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Anyone give my number to a website? Cause like someone just called me and asked if I wanted to hang out. I was a bit scared...

Top Bottom