• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
You DO realize there's a glitch that allows any Pokemon to learn any move because of HG/SS...right? I wouldn't be so fussy about it if people didn't actually take that glitch seriously. Plus, even without the glitch, HG/SS and Platinum both messed up the metagame anyway. It's almost like Nintendo purposely beefed Salamence in Platinum cause they somehow knew Garchomp would be banned...
Umm... anyone who plays serious competitive Pokemon doesn't use any sort of glitch like that. I've never even heard of such a glitch. Besides, the majority of actual good Pokemon players just use Shoddy/Net Battle because WiFi is just too plagued with non-legit Pokemon with ever increasingly stealthy ways of not being detected.

HG/SS/PT changed the metagame, sure. Definitely didn't "mess it up." It shifts constantly. Also Salamence is not even a huge threat if you're even slightly good >_>

Limeee

Smash Champion
lets smash sunday ****it

and maiko needs to come with me or else my parents will ***** at me cuz all you guys are apparently pedos who want my ****

T-block

B2B TST
heheh =p its up to maiko i guess
i already made arrangements to get there tomorrow. this is happening >=(

Umm... anyone who plays serious competitive Pokemon doesn't use any sort of glitch like that. I've never even heard of such a glitch. Besides, the majority of actual good Pokemon players just use Shoddy/Net Battle because WiFi is just too plagued with non-legit Pokemon with ever increasingly stealthy ways of not being detected.

HG/SS/PT changed the metagame, sure. Definitely didn't "mess it up." It shifts constantly. Also Salamence is not even a huge threat if you're even slightly good >_>
It started with the discovery that Ditto could keep the moveset of a pokemon it transformed into if that pokemon could use Rage. Then they found that any pokemon that could learn Mimic could use Transform and copy the moveset of a Smeargle, which is a lot with Mimic being a 3rd gen move tutor.

Sid give me your MSN so we can playyyyy. I'm playing right now and I keep getting ***** by homo CScarf Jirachi.

lets smash sunday ****it

and maiko needs to come with me or else my parents will ***** at me cuz all you guys are apparently pedos who want my ****
lol and they trust me? That's good I guess...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ahahaha ok ok.

i'm jealous of you maiko and how jamie's parents already trust you. looks like i have a lot of work ahead of me.

Limeee

Smash Champion
since adopted mike and mike wong are good friends, i could easily convince my mom that mike is a nice guy

even though he totally isn't

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
i have to leave back to ontario on the 28th due to relatives, and my living conditions being cutt off. so the 21st weekend is probably my last chance to play if anyone wants 2
I can host on the 22nd. (This is assuming you meant smashing in edmonton; if it is I'll give more details later)

T-block

B2B TST
ahahaha ok ok.

i'm jealous of you maiko and how jamie's parents already trust you. looks like i have a lot of work ahead of me.
i guess it's now my responsibility to warn jamie's parents of you and your potential effect on his rectum =\

since adopted mike and mike wong are good friends, i could easily convince my mom that mike is a nice guy

even though he totally isn't
looool i am like the non-nicest of guys

I can host on the 22nd. (This is assuming you meant smashing in edmonton; if it is I'll give more details later)
pretty sure he means calgary

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol victor

i felt the same way like, hey its been so long i wanna play brawl.

and i play it for 1 match against jack/luke then i quit indefinitely again.

and victor, respond to ur text msgs u ******

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
lol victor

i felt the same way like, hey its been so long i wanna play brawl.

and i play it for 1 match against jack/luke then i quit indefinitely again.

and victor, respond to ur text msgs u ******
lol you quit because i sandbagged dancing blade the whole match because you kept dodging

just stop dodging so much lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol jack, you were fricking trolling me without me even knowing it was you haha

at first i was like, who the hell is this cresent guy, a brawl version of brad?

Top Bottom