• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Geed

Smash Rookie
Ya'll need a bit of LGeed in ur life!
Someone tell boom to remid me to come to next tourny, that is all.

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
I don't even like banning 1 stage, and if I do, it's a ****ty counterpick stage, banning a nuetral is pretty much admitting that you can't do anything. Thankfully Calgary has a pretty straight rule set, things don't really change, aside from sometimes great bay isn't allowed.

Stevo

Smash Champion
why can you pick your character after knowing the stage in every round after the first, but not the first, that is what I truly do not understand.

you already don`t know what character you are up against.

I dont see dreamland or yoshi`s being played in nearly any matchup with Stage Striking, might as well make them counter picks.....

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the short notice, but would any one be interested in attending a smashfest at my house TOMRROW?? i got 3 tv's 3 setups for melee

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
because you only have 2 strikes, and in certain matchups, you're not gonna end up on a fair stage a lot of the time
Oh, then stage striking is totally a good idea. =/

I don't even like banning 1 stage, and if I do, it's a ****ty counterpick stage, banning a nuetral is pretty much admitting that you can't do anything. Thankfully Calgary has a pretty straight rule set, things don't really change, aside from sometimes great bay isn't allowed.
We've played tournaments with every stage on, barrels only.

but yoshi's is so lame as peach :<
I dunno, I like it.

Sorry for the short notice, but would any one be interested in attending a smashfest at my house TOMRROW?? i got 3 tv's 3 setups for melee
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I work.

edit: Wait whens Tomrrow?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
and i told whoever (matt) that darkrain > ss

HA!

he even makes ss look like a scrub.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
great bay usually isn't allowed anyway lol, I only remember of like 1 tourney ever actually allowing it

why can you pick your character after knowing the stage in every round after the first, but not the first, that is what I truly do not understand.

you already don`t know what character you are up against.

I dont see dreamland or yoshi`s being played in nearly any matchup with Stage Striking, might as well make them counter picks.....
cause the second and third matches are counterpicks, not "as fair as possible"

Oh, then stage striking is totally a good idea. =/
it ain't perfect, but it's better than banning brinstar vs jiggs and then having dream land the first match =/

Tyson651

Smash Lord
levi/brad u guys going to sleak's tomorrow?

i get the day off tomorrow :D

calgary, gt sum initative mang

edit: assuming that kevin is already going

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im up for it.

TEAMS PLEASE.

actually, i guess ill do some singles...

BE PREPARED EDMONTON.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
for sure.

sleak, u have any other people going? (considering u saying u have 3 setups and calgary has like no smashers lol)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
****, ness on smash 64 is fun to play. I kinda wanna play with some people (not dan, cause that'll be too much butt ****). Anyone else picking up some 64?

Top Bottom