• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Ermine

Smash Ace
So yeah, I had a weird dream last night. Carl and Dan were in Sonic 2 but they weren't Sonic and Tails. They were both Captain Falcon and they were running around trying to get to the end of the level. Then, they got the save point thingy and it opened up that special minigame where you run around getting rings. Carl Falcon beat Dan at that and then they went to fight Dr Robotnik but I think I came to help or something, I can't remember the rest.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm gonna be in winnipeg this thurs and fri =D

But next week...i might be free. It's kinda too early to tell though.

RING1337

Smash Cadet
Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Once our skills are fine-tuned and we have a larger number of players, would Edmonton be interested in a Crew Battle against Lethbridge? =)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Currently, about half a dozen, but we're getting others interested and getting better as a group.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
If you can confirm the 6th (melee), I may be able to get 3-4 people from my floor interested in going.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Just sort of an FYI, I may not attend the RR (this is if it's still planned for Reading Week), because I've been going over the schedules for some of my classes and I get loaded in a few. I'll see if I can get ahead though.

However, unless something comes up or a similar situation regarding school, I'm very likely to attend Alberta Beatdown. We'll see. ;)

Also, anyone that knows in-depth stuff about Melee match-ups: halps.

Rileyzor

Smash Cadet
that looks like something the back room should be dealing with. Mind you I don't think I agree much with most things that come from the back room, but random noobs shouldn't get a say in it, considering it's directed towards higher end play.
edit: this is levi

Top Bottom