• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sid! What bus do I take from south gate? 17 and 41? I think I asked this before, not sure if I saw your answer though.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
So I found my old iPod today. It's a little over 5 years old. I somehow managed to connect it to my computer, which I mysteriously wasn't able to last time I tried (about a year ago). So I've spent the greater part of the past 5 hours moving music to my external HD, meticulously reorganizing/renaming everything, mixing what I wanted to keep with my current music, and putting it back on my computer and iPod while getting rid of duplicates.

A lot of old songs bringing back old memories. Whatever happened to sending me random music over MSN, everyone? Some of my best recollections are from songs that people sent me.

It also shows just how much my musical tastes have progressed over the years. Some of the stuff on my iPod dates back to 1999! (when it was first on my computer).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think everyone can appreciate the Pocahontas soundtrack Kevin, don't worry.

KAY. I'm DIEING. (Literally).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwwOEOzY00I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwwOEOzY00I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Me and the Lethbridge guys did Brawl today, and we're expanding. =)

Also Mystic is better than me now after shaking off some rust after last time. Fun times. =D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
We actually are considering it. Lethbridge will be coming full force if we decide to. =)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
why does nobody ever link the livestreams anyways?

That always bothered me, I happen to be a person who didn't memorize every smashers livestream account.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Top Bottom