• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
The 41 is quicker and it brings you closer to my house, but it doesn't run often on Sundays. If you take that, you're getting off at 109st and 19 ave (4-way stop). It should look familiar to you in daylight.

The 17 runs more often, but it only gets as close as 23 ave and 109 st, so you have to walk south until you hit 18 ave.

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
the only reason he's hard to play against is that you lack motivation to win. Who cares if you win? It's young link, are you gonna feel good about yourself for beating him?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eliMwfoCU9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eliMwfoCU9M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stevo

Smash Champion
lol I just realised that the cartoon on the last page ACTUALLY WAS supposed to be read right to left.

I thot when Vitality wrote "its japanese, read it right to left" it was like a joke or something..... ( i know japanese is supposed to be read right to left.... but it was in english so.... I was confused)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh maaaannn.

Culture knowledge failure

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Yo Alphicans, you sound like you know a lot about starcraft.

Me and my friend were doing some LAN battles today but we got interrupted because windows 7 keeps crashing starcraft. Any tips?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Any tips is kinda vague. Unless you have something a lot more specific the best advice I can give you right now is to go to teamliquid.net, read up on as many builds and strategies as possible, and watch pro replays. Try to download real ones and watch them through starcraft instead of watching casted matches on youtube, because that way you can see timings and psi count and resource count.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Any tips is kinda vague. Unless you have something a lot more specific the best advice I can give you right now is to go to teamliquid.net, read up on as many builds and strategies as possible, and watch pro replays. Try to download real ones and watch them through starcraft instead of watching casted matches on youtube, because that way you can see timings and psi count and resource count.
lol, not pro tips. More like technical about why it's not working.

But if I feel the need to get competitive I'll check up that site.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
oh rofl, I have no clue. I know that vista makes starcraft all ****ed up, so maybe the newer version of windows messes with SC?

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
oh rofl, I have no clue. I know that vista makes starcraft all ****ed up, so maybe the newer version of windows messes with SC?
It's weird because I'm running it in compatibility mode and whatnot. If only I had windows 7 ultimate because than I could truly run SC in a virtual machine

Tyson651

Smash Lord
vista doesnt screw up sc.

windows 7 might. sc is a really old game.

and why would luke knowing sc be the same as knowing computer help

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
It makes a bit of sense, If Luke had 7 and wanted to play normally he would try to research it and possibly have an answer from someone else. Worth a try atleast :)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
levi I had a dream you were a race car driver
you blew past me drifting sideways with this look on your face

anyway

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
It makes a bit of sense, If Luke had 7 and wanted to play normally he would try to research it and possibly have an answer from someone else. Worth a try atleast :)
This

wow, you guys are ********, the question made perfect sense to me. Try google
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=starcraft+on+windows+7
I don't have the colour problem, mine just keeps crashing, plus all of those links are purple because I already used google

My SC screws up too :[
I guess I'm not the only one

just run it in old mode on windows 7 or w/e it's called
If you mean running it on a virtual machine, I need windows 7 business or windows 7 ultimate for that.

Compatibility mode doesnt help

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
So I was looking for a long lost CD last night and I found yet another Brawl disc coaster!

I now have three coasters. One of them is Alex's, no idea about the other. Pretty impressive considering I think I've hosted Brawl maybe 3 times.

Top Bottom