• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Vitality

Smash Ace
anyone In Here Got Any Suggestions Of Some Good Old Cartoons For A Nostalgia Rush? I Just Finished Medabots And The Last Episode Was So Bad It Was Disgusting. Now I Need Something To Replace The Void That 52 Has Left.
Beyblade. LEEEEEEEEEEET EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Cleverbot: Should I stay married?

User: Who are you married to?

Cleverbot: My wife's name is Tracy.

User: Oh that ***** from the prom?

Cleverbot: Tell me a joke.

User: Your momma.

Cleverbot: No, you are jabberwacky.

User: What?

Cleverbot: You are rubbish.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Cleverbot: What's the derivative of 4.

User: 0.

Cleverbot: What is the defintion of sports?

User: Something that has competitive merit.

Cleverbot: That is correct. What is an iPod?

User: A multimedia device created by apple for storage and access of music, videos, pictures, games, etc.

Cleverbot: I said what does Melchizadeck mean, not meh.

User: First of all, it's Melchizadek, not Melchizadeck. And he was the king of Salem.

Cleverbot: I said Chris Matthews, not Christ.

User: You fail.

Cleverbot: Noodletools fail.

>__>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So sounds like Matt found some new smashers in Red Deer. Brent and Matt played with them today or something and they're dece or something so thats pretty cool.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I blame

facebook chat
my crappy internet
my crappy laptop

Sorry Levi, I didn't mean too. T_T

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Anyone attending birthday oshi.

The actual tournament will be at my house, not Levi's, on the 28th.

MSN me for the for the address. for the

135 Deersaxon Circle SE

uh oh I posted my address. I might get *****. Stripped naked in the alley and *****.

smarms

Smash Cadet
So sounds like Matt found some new smashers in Red Deer. Brent and Matt played with them today or something and they're dece or something so thats pretty cool.
hard to tell. hdtv lag johns. i guess they're kind of like matt except they play good characters (fox, doc, think i saw a falcon). plus they said that they have some more friends that they play smash with too so that's cool.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in here got any suggestions of some good old cartoons for a nostalgia rush? I just finished medabots and the last episode was so bad it was disgusting. Now I need something to replace the void that 52 has left.
Digimon, Pokemon, Mummies Alive!, Samurai Pizza Cats, Gargoyles, Inspector gadget, etc etc.

hard to tell. hdtv lag johns. i guess they're kind of like matt except they play good characters (fox, doc, think i saw a falcon). plus they said that they have some more friends that they play smash with too so that's cool.
Bring them to birthday oshi- =]

SPEAKING OF WHICH

If anyone is coming to birthday oshi- could you please post, or find some way to let us know?

It's not the biggest deal, but if you have any troubles, or are a little late, at least we know that way we can wait before starting without you.

=]

p.s: I'm gonna say be there for noon, We'll surely start by 1. But be there for noon.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
My turn to use large caps and junk.

Alex/Brad: I'm catching the Greyhound at 10am tomorrow. my ticket says I will arrive at 12:45, however, I'll be dropped off at the Anderson Station, which is approximately 15-20 minutes earlier. Please be there at 12:30. Should anything come up, I'll have money for a payphone and I have Brad's cellphone number

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
bumping to new page: sorry for dobble post. NO I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A THREAD FOR BDAY OSHI

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi

BIRTHDAY OSHI UPDATE
Someone make a banner.

WHEN & WHERE?
Saturday November 28 @ 12:30 pm DO NOT COME BEFORE NOON

135 Deer Saxon circle SE, which is Alex's house. After the tournament is done, he reserves the right to kick us out at any point, people are welcome at my house for awhile... but only out of towners are spending the night.

Money Matches are welcome & will be hyped. I will bring a vcr for recording purposes. Go ahead and ask to have something recorded, I'll put in on youtube in the next two weeks

Overview of THE SCHEDULE
*People from out of town can show up at my house on Friday after 7pm if they need housing*
Try to show up from 12:05pm to 1:00pm
Doubles Registration/Friendlies 12:30pm
Doubles 1:00pm-3:00pm
Singles Registration/Friendlies 3:30pm
Singles 4:00pm-Finish

Maybe a crew battle or something can be thrown if we have time, try and have friendlies while you can. I dunno when the party is heading back to my house. Drinking and Random Games will likely be played at my house

BRING YOUR OWNS:
Controller, Money, Food, Drinks, Games you want to play, HYPE

Just wanted people to have a better idea of what was going on, lemme know if you're coming / have any questions. Text or call 403-669-7591

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
BIRTHDAY OSHI UPDATE
Someone make a banner.

WHEN & WHERE?
Saturday November 28 @ 12:30 pm DO NOT COME BEFORE NOON

135 Deer Saxon circle SE, which is Alex's house. After the tournament is done, he reserves the right to kick us out at any point, people are welcome at my house for awhile... but only out of towners are spending the night.

Money Matches are welcome & will be hyped. I will bring a vcr for recording purposes. Go ahead and ask to have something recorded, I'll put in on youtube in the next two weeks

Overview of THE SCHEDULE
*People from out of town can show up at my house on Friday after 7pm if they need housing*
Try to show up from 12:05pm to 1:00pm
Doubles Registration/Friendlies 12:30pm
Doubles 1:00pm-3:00pm
Singles Registration/Friendlies 3:30pm
Singles 4:00pm-Finish

Maybe a crew battle or something can be thrown if we have time, try and have friendlies while you can. I dunno when the party is heading back to my house. Drinking and Random Games will likely be played at my house

BRING YOUR OWNS:
Controller, Money, Food, Drinks, Games you want to play, HYPE

Just wanted people to have a better idea of what was going on, lemme know if you're coming / have any questions. Text or call 403-669-7591
image is too good

also I really would come to this guys, but my dad's in the states currently, I have school, no ride, and I'm really busy this weekend (probably won't even make the brawl smashfest that I was going to attend on saturday just for the lolz)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
You know guys, we did post this like a month ago.

I know that both of your reasons arn't really related to when you found out.

But still, I hope this isn't the first time you're thinking about it.

Stevo

Smash Champion
well I didnt post interest because I didnt think I could make it.

Which is most likely still the case.

My lack of attendance to smash in the last year has been pretty bad I gotta say and it makes me :(

Bread~

Smash Journeyman

My lack of attendance to smash in the last year has been pretty bad I gotta say and it makes me :(
I was more talking to tyler lol

But yeah I don't even mind, I just talk, you know me.

Well, we still are down.

but where does alex liiivvee
You and how many? Wait, are they black too? lololol.

Uh, it's posted. Like, right three posts up. 135 Deersaxon Circle SE. Which is right next to deervalley the little strip mall.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

This is the same thing with me. I wasn't planning on coming but I got interested cause I think teh icy wants to play with me.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
8/10 for not being 1920x1080, and having multiple identical things like time etc.

10/10 for carl wasting 20 minutes doing that lolol

Top Bottom