• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The moment I saw Teh Icy post 10 charizards, I knew Jake was gonna post 10 charmeleons.

I was about to follow up with some postchoking but I tripped, I mean my comp lagged out.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
:bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper: :bumper:

Vitality

Smash Ace
The moment I saw Teh Icy post 10 charizards, I knew Jake was gonna post 10 charmeleons.

I was about to follow up with some postchoking but I tripped, I mean my comp lagged out.
Little victor, you do not fully understand the techniques and art of postchoking.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
We call that the multi-hit mod power abuse special. Version 12, the Lano-vtra exclusive.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Bread/Nitro: I called the Greyhound people today and they said that I can get off at the Anderson Station place thingy. Incase something comes up or whatever, PM your cell numbers, and I can use a payphone, just incase if I get stranded somewhere. =P

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
User: You suck my nuts.

Cleverbot: Only on tuesdays.

User: Why tuesdays?

Cleverbot: Because on Monday, I work at the metal shavings factory and they get lodged into my skin. Later, when I shower, I begin to rust.

User: WTF?

Vitality

Smash Ace
F double post

Cleverbot is too good.
What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at sunset?
Bot: The 3 stages of man.
You are very smart
Bot: Thank you.
What is the derivative of sin(x)?
Bot: Cosine, I believe... It really depends upon which variable you differentiate it against though.

Are the marks of Engineering and English inverses of each other?
Bot (Thinking for 20ish seconds) : Yes
LOOOOOL

Tyson651

Smash Lord
What do you think about the year 2012?

bot: Thats the year I become black!

Why?

bot: Because I'm pro in bed.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in here got any suggestions of some good old cartoons for a nostalgia rush? I just finished medabots and the last episode was so bad it was disgusting. Now I need something to replace the void that 52 has left.

Top Bottom