• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Jake/Firefly, I wouldn't call that sucking up =P Victor is still a good friend.

Levi you ***, don't take my shinanegans!

I think we can end this discussion, and I'll even stop breaking the rules. But I wanna say one thing...

Victor, do you really think YOU can stop me?

edit: Probably Victor, but you should know better than any other mod, this is how our forum is, You should know that theres no point to doing that unless you want to cause unrest. Nothing else comes out of it, most of the posts here are made by alternate accounts. Hell, half the posters don't even have their original accoutns because they were mega-banned.

I'll repeat this victor since you pointed out I am a kid.

How are you gonna stop me?

You could be like Joel and ban every account I ever make, which'll just cause more people to make fake "brad" accounts, which still happens even now. Which'll just cause anyone (if there is anyone) on my side to be against you, (I still have no problem with you aside from Super Hitler) or your only other option is to let me do what I want, and realisticly, how much harm was I causing before you became a mod and started to mess with us?

mega-edit: Attacking the thread is threatening the only entertainment the forum ever has for me, I'm gonna defend it. I'm like the freaking father of this thread.

Don't fight me like the other mods. Please.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so I'm done with the community guys. I hardly get anything out of it besides frustrations. I'm going to do better things with my time.

I still love you Vic. <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i can't. But since you're my good friend I'd figure you'd be nice enough to stop what you're doing.

dmkkkkkkkkk. Why is everyone quitting. ): I guess if you're not having fun playing then I guess you could quit. You should still come by to see everyone though man.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Truce?

edit: Victor, I can shake on that, but hell, you know me, it hasn't even been two pages of spam yet.

I'll stop. But if you ban somebody for a dumb reason, expect me to be there.

But you can always Ban Luke.

I promise I'll never break a rule again if you ban Luke.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace

Lol jk, but yeah I can't say I didn't expect Calgary not to do this. Otherwise I'm happy for you Victor, it look's like it'll be a challenging task to say the least.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
wait, you expected us not to do this? Thats surprising.

But seriously Victor, I know you're a mod, and I'mma let you finish. But Joel sullied the reputation of every post-alberta mods for all time.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It's because I left. Everybody's all torn up inside because I'm not there anymore. </3

In all seriousness, I really like what you did with the OP, Vic. The tagline is pretty perfect. Although you might want to clarify that newcomers can PM you for help, not Fastfox. =P

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
K. Go blame Joel but don't take your hate out on me.
I wasn't taking any hate out on you <3 you were taking things personally because once people become mods they think any action against the rules is hurting them, which is really just them being a douche about their power.

Really Victor, I have nothing against you, or you being a mod. Just don't ban me plox.

Is it just me or has there been alot of drama coming out of Alberta recently?
I don't really think so.

Leave it to Calgary to be complete *****.
It's more like us to draw a bunch of *****.

The only time I have ever double posted, Lanowen gave me 4 points.... and I even said in the post, this is the first time ive double posted.
Read: Mods being *****/hating/abusing power.

Why do you think I was breaking victor in so harshly?

As you can see, he only gave me... 4 points? total? Yeah, he's actually being pretty good about it.

the first time I double posted I got room banned.

becauseofyouractionscarl.jpg
and we all lol'd.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Like call me Bradley?

I mean- Like call you Wing?

edit: You know me, I won't do anything above average.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol dawg, just behave. Don't worry, I'm pretty lenient and I don't want to give out infractions for something like dopple posts.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha yeah. Well Brad and I don't have any personal issues or anything so.

I don't know about Levi at this point though.

Stevo

Smash Champion
lol
is anyone gonna host melee this weekend? (I would if I could) I really wanna SMAAASH

lol nevermind

sid can you email me your address or something?

(stephendallaire@hotmail.com)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Aww they made up.
We never wern't making out.

Alberta, host something soon. I'll come for sure. ^_^
How soon =3

You're surprised, Matt?

Btw I'm having smash (Melee) at my place on Friday at 6pm. Yeah it's late but wuteva i do wat i want.
Hot Dog!

Now I need to figure out when I'll be there lol.

lol
is anyone gonna host melee this weekend? (I would if I could) I really wanna SMAAASH

lol nevermind

sid can you email me your address or something?

(stephendallaire@hotmail.com)

STEEEEEEEVVVEEEEEEEE <3

Top Bottom