• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
lol the guy said "maybe" wtf does apoc mean MAYBE

If i can I'll do monthlies for both brawl and melee... and pokemon snap!
I am king of pokemon snap, I'm not kidding.

I won't infract you for that cause smashboards is being really lame right now.
Don't wanna become Joel and ruin everything?

lol Don't ask me Levi.

I think I'm replacing Joel cause he's inactive and Lanowen needs some help.
You mean because Joel turned into an *** and stopped coming here because he realized being a **** to us doesn't make us happy

lol Why is everyone hating. >8(
Can you still blue post? Cause redposts would be just awful, and kinda funny.

P.S: I won't hate if you don't become Joel.

Levi, you have given me the biggest test of my life.
Hi Victor, remember me?

Remember that time you said you wanted lanowen not to ban this account cause it was good for me?

=]

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
To answer your questions, I'm a mod because Lanowen needed some help looking after the place especially since Joel is inactive.
What actually needs help here?

Seriously, it looks to me like we all are content with this section of the boards, adding mods just ****s it over.

We arn't even going mega bandwidth on here anymore.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k Brad. Can you not be lame?

Plus I'm just following the Global Rules. If you guys have a problem with it, take it to Forum Disputes. But honestly, you guys can't just break the rules and think it's going to be ok.

Levi, I banned your account cause it was an alt account. I had no other choice not too.

Honestly, why do you guys have to be like that and give me a hard time? I'm starting to feel sympathy for Joel.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
k Brad. Can you not be lame?

Plus I'm just following the Global Rules. If you guys have a problem with it, take it to Forum Disputes. But honestly, you guys can't just break the rules and think it's going to be ok.

Levi, I banned your account cause it was an alt account. I had no other choice not too.

Honestly, why do you guys have to be like that and give me a hard time? I'm starting to feel sympathy for Joel.

Protip: If someone has alt accounts, all their accounts are supposed to be banned.

Dobleprotip: I did take Joel to forum disputes, he got in lots of **** because of me =] But he was abusing his power.

NOA-Advice: Just chillax and enjoy it like you usually do, if becoming a mod changes your personality, you don't deserve modship.

This thread itself doesn't even follow global rules, I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm doing what I always do when mods decide to threaten what is actually a decent running forum.

Remember that time I banned you? lol

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Victor, I'm not being a jerk to you, double posting has nothing to do with you.

You infracting me is whats changed.

edit2: Victor you enjoyed this **** when you wern't a mod, and you know it.

You spoke of being tested, Who do you think runs this place? Well, if being IP banned three times is enough proof.

edit3: It's Carl.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I know, I'm on it.

So i've heard.

Don't worry, i haven't changed. All i started doing was pressing the infraction button when needed. Just don't fuss over it.

That's why they wanted another mod here, other than Lanowen. No one's threatening anyone. Sheeeeesh.

oh Nex? Yeah lol.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
FFFFF I forgot what I was gonna say.

Levi, yeah it is. Trust me, I know.

Wait, ****, am I gonna get infracted again?

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't mean to Victor, I'm sorry

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
what's a triple post? victor do they pm you a manual for how to find loopholes in mod abuse?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah it is. lrn to read Global Rules v.6.0. Multi-posting of anything kind is worth 2 points now. I've been lenient with a few and gave out only warnings.

Honestly, everyone is complaining that I'll change or whatever but I'm seeing a huge change in everyone else's personality if anything. Especially you Levi. I don't know what your problem is.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
No, multi-posting can be considered spam if a mod doesn't like you enough, which makes it 4 points.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
KevinM did that to me once, and they weren't even dobble posts. Brad have you seen my phone? I can't find it

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any spammier. Honestly, you guys are begging him to infract you, and then you b**** about it when he does. It's funny and depressing at the same time.

I really hope I never become a moderator. V.V

:005:

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
oh I haven't had an infraction in a while. I hate those gay *** mods that come into the 64 forum and just give you random infractions while the regular mods there don't give you infractions at all!

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
he's joking there is a mutual hate between mod and calgary
and where's my phone?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Thank you Jake. If only everyone had the same mindset as you. =(

I don't hate you guys. I just reaaaaaaally hope no one takes anything I do as a mod personally.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any spammier. Honestly, you guys are begging him to infract you, and then you b**** about it when he does. It's funny and depressing at the same time.

I really hope I never become a moderator. V.V

No offense, but you have no idea what you're talking about, or who you're talking to.

Alberta has a MASSIVE backstory to mods and posters.

Theres a reason you never see any around here.

And theres a reason any time one shows up we all become ***** to it.

Can you tell me honestly that super hitler should've been banned?

I'm not saying I'm upset at victor (well I am, but thats not why I acted this way) but, Super Hitler caused no harm, and was funny. Even Victor thought so.

I'm not *****ing about infractions victor gave me, I deserve them, but hell, I'm curious to see what he'll do, because he was on our side of the war every other time.

And he sure ain't no transforming Raptor-bot.

edit: Victor, just chill out, I'm trying to break you of being a mod. You have to realize, if you're gonna be a **** about every little thing, we won't respect you. At all. (See: Joel) So you have to either A: get it out of your system or B: Forgive things that are either funny, or just dumb because you know very wel a single double post isn't worth infracting, especially if it's a useful post.

When is this thread not spam? It shouldn't even exist.

Just stay Victor, and keep this thread how it always has been. All you need to do as a mod is weed out the things that actually cause a ruckus. But even then, really, this is the alberta thread, I don't know why they keep trying to mod us, they created a whole **** subsection to keep us out of the rest of the forum, what do they get out of modding us now.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
no johns victor you banned super hitler. it's not like I was gonna be like OH SWEET NOW THAT VICTORS A MOD HE CAN BAN ME
brad stop hiveminding me

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Watch, I'm going be known as the guy who sucks up to mods now. It's bound to happen. =/

Edit: You're right, I know pretty much nothing about Alberta's history with mods and the like. I was just making an observation that the spam in here just increased tenfold, and you're all giving him a really hard time. At least give him like, a few hours to get used to his position before you all start hassling him. I'm sure he'll find a balance that works for everybody soon enough. Or something...

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
probz, you're like 12 years old right?
brad you think you're so clever

oh brad you're right it was on my couch

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Guys. Read the new global rules.

http://www.smashboards.com/misc.php?do=cfrules

7. No Alternate or Impersonator Accounts
Individuals are prohibited from holding more than one account without express, advance permission from the staff. Alternate accounts may be banned without warning. Any infractions that are issued to alternate accounts may be reissued to the corresponding primary account, in addition to other punishments. Do not create a new account to get around a ban or other punishment; these punishments will simply be extended or made permanent.
End of story. Seriously, you guys are like kids wanting to do everything your way. Fact is, that's not how it is. Any other mod on this forum would be doing the same thing I am.

Top Bottom