• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Apparently, so are Jarretts.

oooh jk Jarre-bear.

ps, does anyone have any spare lives laying around anywhere? Scott seems like he's in need of one.

pps, i have you gloves scott. You left them on the bus.

smarms

Smash Cadet
me lol

ps MY LIFE METRE IS FULL DUE TO MY GARGANTUAN COMBO

pps i have my gloves you have the ones that were on the seat when i sat there lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Sounds like you guys are having a blast here lol. How's everyone doing tonight?

Tyson is most likely doing well becaus eof his compy screen, feel free to say otherwise though ty.
anyone else?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I got pretty wasted yesterday. My friend came from Calgary so me and a few other friends chilled with him. We were supposed to watch a movie but it was sold out, so we went drinking. I was way too drunk to go home so I just slept at his apartment room lol. My buddy puked on the bathroom floor AND the sink. AND THE SINK WAS FLOODED. I looked in the washroom today and you can just see the puke in the sink, so ****ing gross. I feel sorry for the cleaning lady.

I JUST got home. It's like 6:30 in the morning. ****.

Don't think I'm going to school today.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i agree with victor. jarrett boy is too little harhar

cherry, ya, im doing fine. i cant wait to finish work today, I GET FRIDAY OFFFF.

lol engineers are the most hardcore drinkers (stereotypically of course), and besides, our anthem is about drinking beer and stuff.

lol matt, i started playing tf2 again yesterday and WTF IM GETTING OWNED

whats with all that bull**** baseball scout, non back stabbing backstab bull**** by spy and other gay stuff.

**** those new updates.

edit: but i have to admit, its still pretty fun loloolol

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
We need more drunk Matt stories in this thread.

Also, victra, I should mercilessly ban you for using the term "Jerr-Bear". Don't do that **** again.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so whose all going to luke's for some meleeeee?

thanks to mango, i think im going to start using jiggs more.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
i agree with victor. jarrett boy is too little harhar

cherry, ya, im doing fine. i cant wait to finish work today, I GET FRIDAY OFFFF.

lol engineers are the most hardcore drinkers (stereotypically of course), and besides, our anthem is about drinking beer and stuff.

lol matt, i started playing tf2 again yesterday and WTF IM GETTING OWNED

whats with all that bull**** baseball scout, non back stabbing backstab bull**** by spy and other gay stuff.

**** those new updates.

edit: but i have to admit, its still pretty fun loloolol
Okay. The new scout baseball is ****ing lame but w/e I hope they nerf it a bit.

The spy now is amazing. I used to be able to get maybe 10 backstabs in a life, but now it's like 15.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i heard that u cant use a double jump with scout if u have the baseball thing.

i dont see whats so bad about it except jumping into places u want to go but my friends say thats a big nerf to the scout.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
i heard that u cant use a double jump with scout if u have the baseball thing.

i dont see whats so bad about it except jumping into places u want to go but my friends say thats a big nerf to the scout.
If you jump forward, the amount of momentum that you can change is very little.

When you have double jump, you can switch you direction instantaneously in the air. Dodging rockets, etc. etc.

EDIT: When is smash? Sunday?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
re5 comes out tomorrow :O

except im not getting it cause i spent a lot of money and my friends arent getting it either cause its only rated 9 :/

and they said a 9 is low for a super hyped game. but i seriously think they should get it lolol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, thats one thing i hate about re5.

THE CONTROLS. oh my blah.

but thats what makes the game how it is.

lolol if only its like gears of war controls haha. ****.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
sunday, since that was the intentional smash date this whole time.

edit: if it becomes saturday then i cant come.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
re5 comes out tomorrow :O

except im not getting it cause i spent a lot of money and my friends arent getting it either cause its only rated 9 :/

and they said a 9 is low for a super hyped game. but i seriously think they should get it lolol
Tell your friends they're ****ing stupid.

OMG it was super hyped and a game site didn't give it a perfect 10 (which doesn't exist. Games that have it don't deserve it imo). I think I'll just be a sheep and blindly follow the ratings even though it may/may not be a good game.

Seriously, I believe Gamespot gave a PS2 game "Radiata Stories" a 8.8 or something. IMO it was a 6 or 6.5

Hey Tyson. Give me your steam id sometime.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Tell your friends they're ****ing stupid.

OMG it was super hyped and a game site didn't give it a perfect 10 (which doesn't exist. Games that have it don't deserve it imo). I think I'll just be a sheep and blindly follow the ratings even though it may/may not be a good game.

Seriously, I believe Gamespot gave a PS2 game "Radiata Stories" a 8.8 or something. IMO it was a 6 or 6.5

Hey Tyson. Give me your steam id sometime.
lol ya i told him thats stupid, cause he said he would get re5 if my other friend gets killzone2 then swap later, and he decided to back out and not get re5 :S and my other friend already has killzone2 now and finished it lol.

my steam id is being shared between like 3 people lolol.

its Tyson651

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol ya i told him thats stupid, cause he said he would get re5 if my other friend gets killzone2 then swap later, and he decided to back out and not get re5 :S and my other friend already has killzone2 now and finished it lol.

my steam id is being shared between like 3 people lolol.

its Tyson651
Negative.

10char

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You broke our hearts.

I beat Matt with 1% today. My and Scott were dying from laughing so hard, and Scott killed my in like 2 seconds into the match with a stupid shine kill. >.<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
fuuuuck. I SD after killing off 2 stocks at 0 percent. That caused some massive lulz and wrist cutting as well.

Yeah, you can by pass it if you know about SWF posting ATs.

Oh, did I say Sean instead of Scott in that post? My bad. (Sean shine killing, loloLOLOlolOLOloLOlol)

Top Bottom