• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How about we host a speedcubing side event? =D

I got 15 seconds in my social class today. <3333

Tyson651

Smash Lord
tetris on ds

give me 10 hours to practice on tf2 and id match u.

tf2 is not that hard

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
tetris on ds

give me 10 hours to practice on tf2 and id match u.

tf2 is not that hard
lol it's like the easiest FPS in existence, yet there are still people who are absolute TERRIBLE at it. I mean it's pretty much point and click. Every once in awhile you get a crit. The only classes I say that require skill are like... maybe scout, medic and spy.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya, it is one of the easiest fps ever.

all i do when im at my friend's house is be a spy and backstab people as much as i can lolol

edit: ya who is he haha

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hi victor, my promise to u, cast5 we team

hi levi, our agreement, adat2 we team (if u can even see this lol)

hi joel, im sorry

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
If anyone here actually plays any SF games, contact me. I'd like to play against some other good players.

Oh yeah... anyone want to team with me for Melee?

*is looking at Joel, Matt, STU*

I just saw Slumdog Millionaire. It's brilliant! I just think Luke can't look past the fact that the film doesn't deal with white people ;)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No... Slumdog millionaire was a sappy, unrealistic joke. And yes, there was a lack of white people. I found Milk way better.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
No... Slumdog millionaire was a sappy, unrealistic joke. And yes, there was a lack of white people. I found Milk way better.
You don't know a lot about films, or stories for that matter. But you're conservative so w/e I'm not gonna really waste my time / try to explain it to you. lol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
If anyone here actually plays any SF games, contact me. I'd like to play against some other good players.
I play SF4. I am not that good, but I do play it.
I just saw Slumdog Millionaire. It's brilliant! I just think Luke can't look past the fact that the film doesn't deal with white people ;)
HA HA! Racism.

P.S. The final boss of Megaman ZX Advent is ridiculous.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
You don't know a lot about films, or stories for that matter. But you're conservative so w/e I'm not gonna really waste my time / try to explain it to you. lol
Actually I know a great deal of stories. Films not so much, you're right. I also know a lot about believability. I also know a great deal about poetic devices. In fact these are all my strongest well, abilities if you will. When did I say I was conservative? Maybe I was being a little harsh, it was an alright movie, and definitely deserving of a nomination for best picture, but movies like The Wrestler, and Milk were just better. Also compared to movies like There will be Blood and No Country for Old Men from last year, I don't think Slumdog comes close. I would very much like to hear your explanation why it was a good movie. I did think the sound mixing, editing, sound track, and cinematography were all superb, but there were too many flaws in the over all storyline that couldn't make up for it. Of course I am "wrong" either way, because the experts said it was the best movie this year, but I do have legitimate reasons for saying it was not that good.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace

Well, I'll be getting my copy of SF4 when I get my Xbox back from Microsoft, which should be in a few weeks now, I have played it for the PS3 and I can see so much potential in it, though I think Zangief is pretty cheap <.<

But whatever, once I own it I'm going to go mad nut's on it.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer

I'll team with you.

When?

Also, I'm fairly good at SF. The only one I've actually played at a competitive level was CvS2 though.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Ahh... not sure... SF is such a different game than melee and I've told myself not to get into playing 2 fighters at the same time (main reason I didn't play SCIV a lot).

MLEE THIS WEKEEND?!!111

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Joel, I mean for pretty much any upcoming Melee tournament. I've never really teamed with anyone other than Mike before, so it'll be a bit strange. I'LL BE YOUR BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERRRRR

There are only two issues I have with Slumdog. One is that I want to know more about the game show host. There's a lot to his character that just isn't explained and I can't stand not knowing more about that character. The other is that I thought the interrogation scenes and pretty much any scene having to do at the police station were rather weak. They don't really add much to the impact of the story, and I think that is a place where a lot more could have been done. The story itself is plausible, and I don't see how it being not 100% realistic detracts from the value of the plot. Despite my criticisms I give it a solid 5/5. The music was absolutely fantastic and without such a strong score I think this movie would have suffered a lot more :p Definitely above No Country and There Will Be Blood. I haven't seen the other two films you've mentioned, so I will have to check them out.

What's so bad about playing multiple fighting games?

Also, lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats the past, we've moved our seperate ways. especially when u went with sho so i decided i went with brad harhar

i got a teammate for ct5 though, but him and i are going to have to practice our teams at a smashfest first.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
thats the past, we've moved our seperate ways. especially when u went with sho so i decided i went with brad harhar

i got a teammate for ct5 though, but him and i are going to have to practice our teams at a smashfest first.
But it's Victor. When will you practice? Once a year?

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Actually I know a great deal of stories. Films not so much, you're right. I also know a lot about believability. I also know a great deal about poetic devices. In fact these are all my strongest well, abilities if you will. When did I say I was conservative? Maybe I was being a little harsh, it was an alright movie, and definitely deserving of a nomination for best picture, but movies like The Wrestler, and Milk were just better. Also compared to movies like There will be Blood and No Country for Old Men from last year, I don't think Slumdog comes close. I would very much like to hear your explanation why it was a good movie. I did think the sound mixing, editing, sound track, and cinematography were all superb, but there were too many flaws in the over all storyline that couldn't make up for it. Of course I am "wrong" either way, because the experts said it was the best movie this year, but I do have legitimate reasons for saying it was not that good.
I haven't even seen it lol, I just wanted you to justify why you think it was a bad movie

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i thought slumdog was brilliant and creative.

making a storyline like that is insane, and reallly good props and congrats for them winning (an) award(s)

i never saw milk, and for wrestler, i got bored half way so i didnt relaly give it a chance cause i stopped watching.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dan do you still need a ride to flatzone? If you can get to my house next friday, you could probably come along. Since its my dad driving, theres still some info I dont have yet though.(like when exactly we're leaving.)

anyone know how long it usually takes to get to regina?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Yo Jarrett are you like strictly melee now, or were you busy on the days brawl was hosted?
I'm pretty sure Jarret's part of the cool crowd and is melee only. (lol joke, don't start another brawl vs melee war pl0x)

Jarret and dan; you're going to flatzone?
now im leaning toward going
Gah. I want to go, too. But if I leave I don't get there till like 3 in the morning on Saturday because school si gAY.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
edmonton to regina

781km

8 hours 18 mins

edit: ya, we just talk to each other through our brains.

like watch, what number am i thinking of vic.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Hey Dan do you still need a ride to flatzone? If you can get to my house next friday, you could probably come along. Since its my dad driving, theres still some info I dont have yet though.(like when exactly we're leaving.)

anyone know how long it usually takes to get to regina?
Yeah I want to catch a ride with you. Ill pitch in gas money if needed etc.

@ carl: I'm really just going for the 64 events lol!

Top Bottom