• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
llololol

you forgot that, asian parents are never happy no matter what mark you get.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
attn moderators fastfox go moderate the power rankings thread
specifically this post:
Hey Joel, before I'm banned again, would you care to justify why you were so bitter? Honestly, Re-read what you posted in this thread, think about what happened in Calgary, and reflect on it. I thought we were tight, but if you don't even know me well enough to know I would not ditch out on ANY of my friends like you assumed I did, I suppose we weren't as tight as I thought. No one was out to get you, no one is. People have it rough sometimes but you need to keep your cool. To a person such as myself, I'm hurt that you would say such things about me, and I honestly do wish that you would reconsider what you previously said about me. I had no beef with you.

All I'm asking for is an explanation or some kind if justification, or maybe even an apology. I can easily say I'm sorry that I somehow pressed the wrong buttons for you, and I did not mean to do so.
Thanks,
-Levi

edit: here's where you start so you don't have to look for it, and read it all: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6247714&postcount=390
cross quoted from pr thread

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I'm wearing like. A long shirt, then a t shirt, then a hoodie and a jacket. And then I'm also wearing some jeans with some ski pants over it. I'm still cold T.T

Anyway. I'm probably not going to FLATZONE but we should smash this weekend for those that are. (AKA who wants to host? :) )

Stevo

Smash Champion
its 21 degrees and ive got the fireplace going at my place.... mmmm.

Dan, I dont think I have a ride at the moment to go there, so look for somebody else just in case.

you know what sucks? When your only toilet ****s up.

and I might try this shoddy thing

Is there a blue/red version of shoddy? lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Anyone frequent sou kawaii here? =]
sou kawaii?

kawaii = cute in japanese right? whats sou and what are u talking about lol

edit: 1337 POST LOL

some guy msged me and said congrats on 1337 post lol

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh lol

are u japanese aish?

melee? brawl?

and u sound like a girl?

edit: sorry for so much questions lol, u dont need to answer any of them except

melee or brawl?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
lolcarl <3333

@ Levi:

You weren't banned because I "don't like you" - I do - and if that were the case my mod privileges would be gone by now. You were banned because you took part in all the spamming and double-posting, etc. I didn't do it because I wanted to, I did it because I have to. I am a moderator on SWF, and therefore I am expected to follow the rules here as well as enforce them. I have nothing against you, but when you egg on Brad by just creating more drama in the forum that I moderate, then we've got an issue.

Calgary was awesome, and I do miss you guys (even Brad ._.), and I do admit that some of the things I've said were very rash and possibly hurtful, and for that I appologize. However, as far as what happened here goes, I was just doing my job as a moderator.

I wish I could reverse the ban, but I can't, and even if I could, it would be unjustified as you did get yourself banned in the first place.

Also, my basement is ****ing cozy.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
No I'm chinese and sou kawaii's a place in northgate..xD I play the one most of you dislike and girl
hmm..

for some weird reason it feels like i know u lol.

dont worry, i have a gf so im not hitting on u or w/e, but whats ur first name.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ok nvm i dont kno u harhar. with the first 3 letters as van, i think thats easy to guess lol.

when the heck is cast5 and adat2

cast5 should be hosted in edmontonnnnnn

edit: im not a player

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
it's not about being banned, lol. I don't care about that. I'm not made of stone, things hurt sometimes. Thanks for the apology, it was really burning me on the inside.

I was banned for being an "alt account" for sho who posted pron from his account, which made my infractions increase by enough points to get me permabanned. It's no big deal, just complications that shouldn't have happened. Or at leas that's what I think happened, but I don't really care lol

Top Bottom