• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
I recall some of my games were saved on the wii and SD card...any chance those could be posted on youtube or something?

I'd love to have a few recordings of my own matches to analyze.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I spent the whole day playing Pokemon.

Yesssssss.
I am going to try and hold off on doing that until Platinum comes out 'cause I want to start my competitive team on that one. (That means it is gonna be a loooooong month.)

P.S. I just realized that I still have to get that team ready (as in breeding for IV's and Natures).

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I am going to try and hold off on doing that until Platinum comes out 'cause I want to start my competitive team on that one. (That means it is gonna be a loooooong month.)

P.S. I just realized that I still have to get that team ready (as in breeding for IV's and Natures).
I can guarantee you that breeding and IV hunting/EV training are going to KILL you. That's what I did on my last profile, and it was pretty much for nothing. I just Pokesav that **** up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yoshara, save yourself the painful hours and just use pokesav. lmfao.

Or just use Shoddy. I mean really. XD

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I can guarantee you that breeding and IV hunting/EV training are going to KILL you. That's what I did on my last profile, and it was pretty much for nothing. I just Pokesav that **** up.
I put effort into constructing a team without it... Took way too long only for me to realize my team was flawed. Gengar weak. I downloaded Shoddy and used it ever since. AR doesn't work with Vista.

what the hell are IV's?

You guys should play blue/red.

Edit: oh, IV's are like bonus stats or something.
Some pokemon are better than others naturally. IV's are inherent bonuses to stats that make some pokemon better.

ie lets say I'm breeding Scizors.

Scizor one, Calgary, has an attack and speed IV of 31.
Scizor 2, Edmonton, has only 10 attack and 0 speed.

Obviously, Calgary is the better Scizor here.

Of course, that doesn't change the fact that we EV trained Calgary in special attack and defense, Plus Calgary's naughty nature, compared to Edmonton's more streamlined Adamant and Attack / speed build.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Of course, that doesn't change the fact that we EV trained Calgary in special attack and defense, Plus Calgary's naughty nature, compared to Edmonton's more streamlined Adamant and Attack / speed build.
I've read this over several times now and it still makes absolutely zero sense? Why would you ever give Scizor SpA EV's?

Just use Shoddy. It's fantastic!

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Whoa. Did everyone here at one point play pokemon competitively or something? I've heard about it, but haven't really looked into it. (Although I do have an R4, hehe, but I'm gonna try and finish DQV before I start another game.)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
flatzone is in under 2 weeks i just realized

whether or not i go will be decided in a manner of days.

does regina have an airport?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
regina should have an airport.

like, prince george has one lol, so regina should.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna lie, I actually thought Saskatoon was the capital...

Wait, where do you get R4's from? My friend had one with Ouendan, the second EBA that was never released in America... I would do anything to get it

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna lie, I actually thought Saskatoon was the capital...

Wait, where do you get R4's from? My friend had one with Ouendan, the second EBA that was never released in America... I would do anything to get it
I ordered mine online awhile ago but they got shutdown. Your best bet is to get a DSTT or M3 flashcart, they're the next best thing.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
LOL everyone's posts in this thread don't count anymore.

Look at Victra's post count. It went down by 1000.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well actually I kinda enjoy the process for some strange reason... mabey it is the supprise.

Edit: I never knew I had 145 posts outside this thread.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I've read this over several times now and it still makes absolutely zero sense? Why would you ever give Scizor SpA EV's?

Just use Shoddy. It's fantastic!
As I said. It's Calgary. We do what we want. So long as Brad's not around that is.

Also, I'm surprised at how little posts I had in this thread.

Well actually I kinda enjoy the process for some strange reason... mabey it is the supprise.
I did start breeding again with an IV check code, and was surprised when the first Gastly I bred had a timid nature, with 31 HP, SpA and Speed. See, the feeling when you make a pokemon that's great is good and all, but the fact that it takes just as long to even make small changes, if you want to change EV spreads, or nature, maybe get an egg move you didn't have before... Shoddy does that with the click of a button.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I did start breeding again with an IV check code, and was surprised when the first Gastly I bred had a timid nature, with 31 HP, SpA and Speed. See, the feeling when you make a pokemon that's great is good and all, but the fact that it takes just as long to even make small changes, if you want to change EV spreads, or nature, maybe get an egg move you didn't have before... Shoddy does that with the click of a button.
Well another thing is that I am strongly anti-cheating so...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL everyone's posts in this thread don't count anymore.

Look at Victra's post count. It went down by 1000.
lolololol. <33

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&c...fficial&hs=1E9&q=ssbm+sucks&btnG=Search&meta=

What's Shoddy?
Shoddy Battle. It's a little program you download that lets you play a cheaply done version of Pokemon. You can battle other people in servers and stuff. It's really nice actually, and it saves you a lot of time. Colin made it. You can probably talk to him if you curious.

Yoshara

Smash Lord

Shoddy Battle. It's a little program you download that lets you play a cheaply done version of Pokemon. You can battle other people in servers and stuff. It's really nice actually, and it saves you a lot of time. Colin made it. You can probably talk to him if you curious.
Oh. For a second I thought Shoddy was like Pokesav.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
why did the post count go down?

all the posts made in this thread got cancelled or something?

edit: my post count went down like 400

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victra, we must speak of commentary at Flatzone.
LMFAO. Well, at the moment, it *doesn't* seem like I can go. My dad's kinda :mad: about the whole idea.

I'll see what I can do to make him change his mind. Maybe show him my math mark or something.

Top Bottom